Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Quote:

(Yeah)

NAte looked around still within his own mind.

Viper stopped and look at it.

Ben nodded "But you stumbled on something that you weren't suppose to see" he said

Ben chuckled "Nothing really, I just came to tell you that new of the child" he said
Mark drew in a deep breath and looked around for cameras he knew would be there

~~~
"And that makes a difference?" She asked, making a motion to the tanks. "Not like I have anyone here I would trust enough to talk to about it anyway." She added with a frown then looked back to Joshua "Even if I did, all you would have to do is what you have done to him and make us forget"

~~~
Chilali looked down at her belly, thinking of the child she had there now. What was going to happen to her and to it and to Jason? "You came to try to rile me and see my reaction to this" She said calmly

Kelsey watched him.

Ben wrote something down then got up and got a file and put the paper in there.

Mark drew in a deep breath and looked around for cameras he knew would be there

~~~
"And that makes a difference?" She asked, making a motion to the tanks. "Not like I have anyone here I would trust enough to talk to about it anyway." She added with a frown then looked back to Joshua "Even if I did, all you would have to do is what you have done to him and make us forget"

~~~
Chilali looked down at her belly, thinking of the child she had there now. What was going to happen to her and to it and to Jason? "You came to try to rile me and see my reaction to this" She said calmly

Viper saw the camera that watched for anyone that might try to get in, so she began to think of a plan.

Ben looked at the last two chambers "Well then" he said

Joshua then began to remember a few small thing.

"Yes" said Ben then went to leave "I'm shocked I have two pregnant experiments, but I guess it's a gift in a way" he said

Quote:
Nate nodded "I did" he said

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom