Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
(I'd like an earth bender too, earth is so cool.)

Cody said,"Nothing really, I just wanted to have something to do so I don't try to burn the place down.... I'm a bit of a fire-bug, haha."

(I like fire better)

Nate laughed "Me too, before this place. I would start fires whenever I could" he said
(I like water and earth, cause fire is all burn and air is hard to do anything with but blow stuff around...)
Cody laughed,"I've started a few here too. Hey, is there any yard around here anywhere or any outdoors?"

The guard didn't say anything.

Then a scientist came in and had a needle in his hand.

Amelia didnt take her eyes off the needle as she slowly backed away. When she backed into a wall her wings lifted her in the air and out-of-reach. "Please don't hurt me." She mumbled as she realized that they would be mad they couldn't get her and might shoot her down. What would she do? If she got down they would hurt her, but if she stayed there they would probably shoot her out of the air.
(Amelias not going to let them near her... They're going to have to strap her to an operating table because she will not sit still. :rolleyes: )

Skye jumped at the sound that had risen up in her throat, and even more so when the guards pulled out some black things- that she assumed must be guns. The jump made her stumble in her fright, and she treaded on a branch

((Ok, thanks :3))

((You gonna let her get away?))

Leahs ears were pinned right back as she entered the first few trees, and she couldn't help but waste a few precious seconds by glancing back. She saw Emerald hadn't managed to follow her, and now Ben was racing after her. Great. 

(Hello!!!)
Noah stood up. He walked into the small kitchen. He opened the pantry and looked inside. He grabbed the poptart box and got one out.

(I like water and earth, cause fire is all burn and air is hard to do anything with but blow stuff around...)
Cody laughed,"I've started a few here too. Hey, is there any yard around here anywhere or any outdoors?"
(i think fire would be cool becuase most of the time(at least in the one with Ang in it)fire was the bad guys but i don't really know about Korra i haven't seen that much of it )

Amelia didnt take her eyes off the needle as she slowly backed away. When she backed into a wall her wings lifted her in the air and out-of-reach. "Please don't hurt me." She mumbled as she realized that they would be mad they couldn't get her and might shoot her down. What would she do? If she got down they would hurt her, but if she stayed there they would probably shoot her out of the air.
(Amelias not going to let them near her... They're going to have to strap her to an operating table because she will not sit still.
roll.png
)

The scientist and guard grabbed her and then held her to the operating table while another guard cam in and began to strap her down to the operating table.

Kelsey lay down. (Timeskip?)
(Sure, how long?)

Viveka looked down at the table and continued eating her sandwich.

The guards then began to speak again about something else.

"What are you thinking about" Erin said

Nate sighed "Nothing really" he said

Mark growled and moved to attack Ben to get the memory chip from him. Mark ran over to him and threw him against the wall, pinning him and reaching to get the gun he knew Ben had away from him

Pat watched her then looked at Joshua and sighed before standing to go after the teens

~~~
Chilali ran until she was out of breath then she stopped and leaned against a tree, trying to catch it again. She suddenly felt lightheaded and closed her eyes, swaying sleightly

Ben smiled then pulled out the knife and stabbed Mark then got him to let go and backed away "You're getting smarter Mark, to bad that Sara won't remember that" he said

Viper then found where Mark had gone and entered then saw the chambers and was surprised. She noticed there was a computer so she went over to it to see if she could do anything to help.

Jason quickly grabbed her before she could fall "Chilali, are you ok?' he asked

Nate chuckled then sighed "nope, all you can do is roam the halls, but it also a way to learn a lot here" he said "I've learned plenty of ways to escape just by roaming the halls, I know when and where guards will be, I know where Ben's office is and I know a way to escape and how to do so" he said

The scientist and guard grabbed her and then held her to the operating table while another guard cam in and began to strap her down to the operating table.

(Sure, how long?)

The guards then began to speak again about something else.

Nate sighed "Nothing really" he said

Ben smiled then pulled out the knife and stabbed Mark then got him to let go and backed away "You're getting smarter Mark, to bad that Sara won't remember that" he said

Viper then found where Mark had gone and entered then saw the chambers and was surprised. She noticed there was a computer so she went over to it to see if she could do anything to help.

Jason quickly grabbed her before she could fall "Chilali, are you ok?' he asked
Mark growled at Ben and moved to get close again. He grabbed the hand with the knife, taking the blade away from Ben and tossing it away "Give me that chip." He growled

~~~
CHilali flared her wings and hissed warningly at him then passed out

Back
Top Bottom