Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Sara stood there then growled at all of them.

Ben then typed in something else an let his daughter out.

Jason smiled as they walked together

Nate nodded "I see. Well that's pretty bad" he said
"yeah i probably should stop calling her my friend" Erin said "but she was my friend as long as i can remember"

Cody growled and then roared(is it ok if his voice box changed a little so he can roar? If not then he just yelled) and bared his fangs at the guard. He advanced towards his with his claws out.
(Roar would be the right thing to do)

The guard quickly made a run for it, looking very scared.

Nate laughed "That's good" he said

"yeah i probably should stop calling her my friend" Erin said "but she was my friend as long as i can remember"

Nate nodded "Friends don't get you in trouble" he said

Sara stood there then growled at all of them.

Ben then typed in something else an let his daughter out.

Jason smiled as they walked together

Nate nodded "I see. Well that's pretty bad" he said
Mark returned his attention to Ben and growled at him, moving to attack him "You hurt my Sara, you will die Ben" He grabbed Ben and threw him down, pinning him to the floor and reaching to take away any weapons or needles he had

~~~
Chilali glanced to him, seeing his smile and smiled back at him

"yeah" Erin smiled

Nate then saw more guards coming down the hallway but said nothing about it.

Mark returned his attention to Ben and growled at him, moving to attack him "You hurt my Sara, you will die Ben" He grabbed Ben and threw him down, pinning him to the floor and reaching to take away any weapons or needles he had

~~~
Chilali glanced to him, seeing his smile and smiled back at him

Andria then woke up and lunged up and pinned Mark on the floor "And what do you think you're doing?' she asked

Ben then smiled and stood back up and looked at Sara "I'm going to give you a deal Sara" he said

Sara just growled and watched. ben smiled "You hate me and I hate you. So If you want you can kill me, but you can leave with your mate Mark" he said "Which one will you take?' he asked.

Jason then kissed Chilali on the cheek.

Last edited:
Nate then saw more guards coming down the hallway but said nothing about it.

Andria then woke up and lunged up and pinned Mark on the floor "And what do you think you're doing?' she asked

Ben then smiled and stood back up and looked at Sara "I'm going to give you a deal Sara" he said

Sara just growled and watched. ben smiled "You hate me and I hate you. So If you want you can kill me, but you can leave with your mate Mark" he said "Which one will you take?' he asked.

Jason then kissed Chilali on the cheek.
Mark growled and looked at Andria "He keeps hurting my Sara, and messing with her memory, so he will die. Sara, kill him." He said then kicked Andria off of him, moving to pin her so she couldn't help Ben

~~~
Chilali slowed and looked to him, then she stopped and turned to face him, pulling him closer to kiss him properly.

Kelsey awoke. She slowly stumbled out of her room.

No one was around when Kelsey came out of her room.

Mark growled and looked at Andria "He keeps hurting my Sara, and messing with her memory, so he will die. Sara, kill him." He said then kicked Andria off of him, moving to pin her so she couldn't help Ben

~~~
Chilali slowed and looked to him, then she stopped and turned to face him, pulling him closer to kiss him properly.

Andria kicked Mark off and stood back up and held Mark down.

Sara looked and began to think.

ben smiled "if you want to fight then fine, but I get to kill you if you fail to kill me" he said

Jason embraced her as they kissed.

Back
Top Bottom