Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Sara was becoming very pale and her breathing was becoming shallower "I-I love you too Mark" she said

Ben watched and chuckled "I thought the lion finally gave up, no wonder she's been so weak lately" he said

Andria smiled "I guess the DNA was the only thing keeping her alive" she said "I guess you win Ben, but you did lose their child in the process" she said

Jason listened "I'm so sorry" he said feeling bad for her.
Mark leaned over her, humming to her so she wouldn't have to hear Ben and Andria's comments. He could feel her heartbeat through his shirt as he held it to her wounds.

~~~
Chilali shifted to hug the younger girl to her side then looked to Jason. Somehow they had to try to protect the girl.

Mark leaned over her, humming to her so she wouldn't have to hear Ben and Andria's comments. He could feel her heartbeat through his shirt as he held it to her wounds.

~~~
Chilali shifted to hug the younger girl to her side then looked to Jason. Somehow they had to try to protect the girl.

Sara listened as it began to sound like it was miles away, she knew she was dying but she didn't want to.

Ben and Andria watched as they laughed.

Jason watched Chilali unsure what to do.

Sara listened as it began to sound like it was miles away, she knew she was dying but she didn't want to.

Ben and Andria watched as they laughed.

Jason watched Chilali unsure what to do.
Mark started crying as he kept humming. He would stay with her until her heart stopped.

~~~
Chilali slowly helped Jean to stand before she looked to Jason again "We have to try to keep her safe" She said and walked over to him with Jean at her side, partially under her wing.

Mark started crying as he kept humming. He would stay with her until her heart stopped.

~~~
Chilali slowly helped Jean to stand before she looked to Jason again "We have to try to keep her safe" She said and walked over to him with Jean at her side, partially under her wing.

Sara then lay there, then she heard something else as she saw a light and something else.

Ben and Andria then went to leave still laughing.

Audrey had finally found Sara and Mark and saw what happened, she then had to look away.

Jason nodded "I know, but how?' he asked

Sara then lay there, then she heard something else as she saw a light and something else.

Ben and Andria then went to leave still laughing.

Audrey had finally found Sara and Mark and saw what happened, she then had to look away.

Jason nodded "I know, but how?' he asked
(Is she dead?)
Mark hugged her close. He stopped humming, getting too choked up to anymore.

~~
Chilali shrugged "I don't know" She answered then glanced to Jean and back to him

(Goodnight)

(Is she dead?)
Mark hugged her close. He stopped humming, getting too choked up to anymore.

~~
Chilali shrugged "I don't know" She answered then glanced to Jean and back to him

(Goodnight)

(NOOO don't go yet!! it just got good!! and n o she's not dead yet)

Sara then opened her eyes again, but she wasn't herself.

Jason then looked around the forest to see if anyone else was around.

(NOOO don't go yet!! it just got good!! and n o she's not dead yet)

Sara then opened her eyes again, but she wasn't herself.

Jason then looked around the forest to see if anyone else was around.
Mark noticed and watched her

~~~
Jean stayed close to Chilali.

Chilali also looked around then to Jason and started walking again
(Sorry, but I am still sick, so need sleep)

Amy looked, then looked away. "Go away." She muttered.

Ben came in and saw "What on earth are you doing to yourself?' he asked

She fumbled with the needle as she tried to hold her hand still. "Trying to sew myself up. AGH!" Frustrated that she wasn't able to sew it up she slammed the needle down on the counter and stood. Amy found a white rag laid down on the counter and held it against her wound to stop it from bleeding. Because she couldn't sew it up she would have to keep pressure on it to stop the bleeding, and let it heel up with careful care. She looked down at the counter in silence as she stood with her back to Ben. "The scientist didn't finish the operation because he knew I would have died." As soon as she whispered the words she turned, and walked past Ben. As she walked to the door she stopped for a moment and squeezed her eyes shut. "I rather die, then be betrayed by someone I trusted so easily." She quickly walked through the door, not wanting to listen to him anymore.

Nate shrugged "I guess so" he said

Nate watched and sighed, still saying nothing.

The guard then stopped and looked at Nate then walked off.

The scientist looked "While I enjoy hurting, it's not good for your health to have an open wound like that" he said

Andria kicked him off then threw out of the room then shut the door and blocked it with some stuff "Well guess what, it's going to end here" she said

Sara then lunged at Ben and pinned to the wall and growled "This is for everything you've done to me" she said

Ben then pulled out a very small knife "I'll enjoy this" he said then stabbed the knife into her hand. Sara let him go and backed off then lunged at him again. Ben caught her and threw her to the ground and stood over top of her "And it ends here" he said then got ready to stab the knife in her chest. Sara kicked him away before he could do that then stood back up and hit him and scratched him. Ben backed off then felt the blood and grabbed Sara and threw her against the wall "I've had enough" he said then stabbed the knife right into her chest.

Jason looked around wondering what that noise was.
Erin smiled and thought "i did better this time"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom