Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Name: Addy(Addison) Tsila
Charm: Ferret
History: She was blind when she was born, her parents didn't want a disabled child so they took her to an orphanage(later on they had a child named Erin). The people in charge at the orphanage took good care of her. Her friends there got her a good quality white cane when she turned 6.
Crush: None
Personality: Sometimes insecure, not that shy but sometimes can be shy, she tries to never hurt anyone
Picture or Description: She has black hair and it's curly, she has freckles not that many, she has normal white skin(she looks close to Erin)
others:pANCAKES. She's blind. Addy and Erin don't know each other

(Erin's last name is also Tsila)

Last edited:
History: She was blind when she was born, her parents didn't want a disabled child so they took her to an orphanage(later on they had a child named Erin). The people in charge at the orphanage took good care of her. Her friends there got her a good quality white cane when she turned 6.
Personality: Sometimes insecure, not that shy but sometimes can be shy, she tries to never hurt anyone
Picture or Description: She has black hair and it's curly, she has freckles not that many, she has normal white skin(she looks close to Erin)

(gulp now i have to do my second one
smile.png
)

Name: Jana
Charm: European Badger
History: Orphaned at 6, she was adopted by a gang and raised by them, they taught her how to steal and pickpocket and pick locks, as well as many other things. Since the group was rather large, (not to mention in a city) there were quite a few people from other countries, so she learned a little bit of a couple languages.
Personality: Usually quiet, unless she thinks there is something to be gained by speaking (or yelling), but she does like to cause a ruckus using things other than her voice, and she sometimes likes to break things. Also she's a bit of a hoarder. She's usually nice to people who are nice to her.
Picture or Description: Fairly pale skin, very black wavy hair, blue eyes, generally seems to wear clothes that don't fit right, are old, or are dirty
others: Pancakes

(gulp now i have to do my second one
smile.png
)

Name: Jana
Charm: European Badger
History: Orphaned at 6, she was adopted by a gang and raised by them, they taught her how to steal and pickpocket and pick locks, as well as many other things. Since the group was rather large, (not to mention in a city) there were quite a few people from other countries, so she learned a little bit of a couple languages.
Personality: Usually quiet, unless she thinks there is something to be gained by speaking (or yelling), but she does like to cause a ruckus using things other than her voice, and she sometimes likes to break things. Also she's a bit of a hoarder. She's usually nice to people who are nice to her.
Picture or Description: Fairly pale skin, very black wavy hair, blue eyes, generally seems to wear clothes that don't fit right, are old, or are dirty
others: Pancakes

(Accepted)

(Accepted)
Mark noticed and watched her

~~~
Jean stayed close to Chilali.

Chilali also looked around then to Jason and started walking again
(Sorry, but I am still sick, so need sleep)

Sara was mostly in the lion state, not caring if she hurt anyone anymore. She then ran after Ben and Andria ready to finally end it.

Audrey saw Sara ran out of the room and smiled, then went to go follow her.

Ben and Andria heard something and stopped then saw Sara and both were ready to finally kill her.

Jason helped Chilali walk, while looking around for anything that might want to hurt them.

She fumbled with the needle as she tried to hold her hand still. "Trying to sew myself up. AGH!" Frustrated that she wasn't able to sew it up she slammed the needle down on the counter and stood. Amy found a white rag laid down on the counter and held it against her wound to stop it from bleeding. Because she couldn't sew it up she would have to keep pressure on it to stop the bleeding, and let it heel up with careful care. She looked down at the counter in silence as she stood with her back to Ben. "The scientist didn't finish the operation because he knew I would have died." As soon as she whispered the words she turned, and walked past Ben. As she walked to the door she stopped for a moment and squeezed her eyes shut. "I rather die, then be betrayed by someone I trusted so easily." She quickly walked through the door, not wanting to listen to him anymore.

Ben looked at her then realized what happened "Did someone operate on you without my orders?' he asked as he followed her then grabbed her arm that wasn't operated on "I want n answer, because I will not stand for teenagers to lie or just blow me off like you do" he said "I gave you my word that I would let anyone hurt you, now you tell me who did and what was the reason and I will have them killed for what they did to you because I have no caring feeling fo0r men that hurt people like you" he said "I will not have anyone hurt my daught.... friend" he said catching his mistake.

Erin smiled and thought "i did better this time"

Jael wondered why Erin was smiling.

Nate looked at Jael "So what's your story?" he asked "Why were you brought here?' he asked

(Accepted)

(Accepted)

Sara was mostly in the lion state, not caring if she hurt anyone anymore. She then ran after Ben and Andria ready to finally end it.

Ben and Andria heard something and stopped then saw Sara and both were ready to finally kill her.

Jason helped Chilali walk, while looking around for anything that might want to hurt them.

Ben looked at her then realized what happened "Did someone operate on you without my orders?' he asked as he followed her then grabbed her arm that wasn't operated on "I want n answer, because I will not stand for teenagers to lie or just blow me off like you do" he said "I gave you my word that I would let anyone hurt you, now you tell me who did and what was the reason and I will have them killed for what they did to you because I have no caring feeling fo0r men that hurt people like you" he said "I will not have anyone hurt my daught.... friend" he said catching his mistake.

Nate looked at Jael "So what's your story?" he asked "Why were you brought here?' he asked
(YAY!)
Erin smiled and waited for an answer

(Accepted)

(Accepted)

Mark followed after her and looked to Ben and Andria, sending a glance to Audrey as they passed by her

~~~
Chilali and Jean walked with Jason, both watching, though for differing reasons. Jean didn't yet know about the guards or the lab.

~~~
Angel got up and went to her door, looking outside then settling down on the steps to watch. She wondered where Viper had gone since she didn't see her around.

Mark followed after her and looked to Ben and Andria, sending a glance to Audrey as they passed by her

~~~
Chilali and Jean walked with Jason, both watching, though for differing reasons. Jean didn't yet know about the guards or the lab.

~~~
Angel got up and went to her door, looking outside then settling down on the steps to watch. She wondered where Viper had gone since she didn't see her around.

Ben smiled "I guess the lion finally wanted to come out a play" he said

Andria smiled "Don't worry, I can take her friends" she said then lunged at Audrey.

Audrey caught Andria and threw her to the ground "Think again" she said.

Sara then lunged at Ben and pinned him to the wall.

Jason then looked back at Jean and began to wondered.

Viper had finally gotten back to the village and looked around then went to go get someone to stitch her back up.

(YAY!)
Erin smiled and waited for an answer
(YAY!!)

Nate then looked at Erin then back to Jael.

Addy woke up thinking it was her own room and she hangs her white stick on the wall farthest from her bed at the orphanage so she woke up sat in here bed for a little bit and since she thought it was the orphanage she mesmerized that building she got up and ran to where she thought her cane was and ended up running into the wall really hard but luckly she didn't brake her nose she did figure out that it wasn't her normal orphanage she wasn't used to change so she used her arms to guide her to her bed and sat down and cried

Addy woke up thinking it was her own room and she hangs her white stick on the wall farthest from her bed at the orphanage so she woke up sat in here bed for a little bit and since she thought it was the orphanage she mesmerized that building she got up and ran to where she thought her cane was and ended up running into the wall really hard but luckly she didn't brake her nose she did figure out that it wasn't her normal orphanage she wasn't used to change so she used her arms to guide her to her bed and sat down and cried

A guard came to her room "What's wrong?' he asked

Ben smiled "I guess the lion finally wanted to come out a play" he said

Andria smiled "Don't worry, I can take her friends" she said then lunged at Audrey.

Audrey caught Andria and threw her to the ground "Think again" she said.

Sara then lunged at Ben and pinned him to the wall.

Jason then looked back at Jean and began to wondered.

Viper had finally gotten back to the village and looked around then went to go get someone to stitch her back up.
Mark looked from one to the other then moved closer to Sara and Ben

~~~
Jean walked along, watching the woods around them quietly. Every once in a while she would reach up and move her glasses back up on her nose.

~~~
Angel noticed her then tilted her head, watching and wondering what had happened.

Back
Top Bottom