Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
(Ok the guard knows and is going to tell Ben)

Ben then came out and went to check on Addy

Ben felt Mark's claws and looked at him "Do this and you'll be called a murderer" he said "You're mate have already taken part of the name" he said

Sara growled and pulled Andria off and threw her against the wall, then she came out of the lion state and had to lean against the wall feeling weak again.

Audrey stood up and went to protect Sara.

Jason then looked at Chilali wondered if they should.

Viper lay in her bed trying not to move much because of the wounds.
"You really think I care anymore? You have pushed me too far Ben" He said and tightened his grip, growling like the wolf.

~~~
Chilali looked to Jason and shrugged "Ben knows that place, so it wouldn't be safe for us"

~~~
Once she had cooked the meal, Angel made her way over to Viper's to knock on the door, using her stick like a crutch.

"You really think I care anymore? You have pushed me too far Ben" He said and tightened his grip, growling like the wolf.

~~~
Chilali looked to Jason and shrugged "Ben knows that place, so it wouldn't be safe for us"

~~~
Once she had cooked the meal, Angel made her way over to Viper's to knock on the door, using her stick like a crutch.

Ben smiled "I hope they find you" he said then became very limp.

Sara heard that and looked at ben then at Mark unsure what to think.

Audrey looked "Just leave him Mark, I can take care of him" she said "Besides I sense something coming are way anyways and they aren't the guards or the scientist" she said

Jason sensed something "I have a feeling we won't have to worry about Ben for some reason" he said

Viper slowly sat up and went to get the door.

Ben smiled "I hope they find you" he said then became very limp.

Sara heard that and looked at ben then at Mark unsure what to think.

Audrey looked "Just leave him Mark, I can take care of him" she said "Besides I sense something coming are way anyways and they aren't the guards or the scientist" she said

Jason sensed something "I have a feeling we won't have to worry about Ben for some reason" he said

Viper slowly sat up and went to get the door.
Mark growled then tossed Ben at the wall and looked to Sara then to Audrey

~~~
Chilali nodded then looked to Jean then back to Jason. "It's up to you"

~~~
Angel waited at her door

Mark growled then tossed Ben at the wall and looked to Sara then to Audrey

~~~
Chilali nodded then looked to Jean then back to Jason. "It's up to you"

~~~
Angel waited at her door

Sara leaned against the wall trying to keep herself from falling.

Audrey heard people calling down the hallways and growled "Mark, take Sara and get out of here" she said

Jason wondered "I'm not sure" he said

Viper got to the door and opened it "Oh hey Angel" she said with a weak smile.

Sara leaned against the wall trying to keep herself from falling.

Audrey heard people calling down the hallways and growled "Mark, take Sara and get out of here" she said

Jason wondered "I'm not sure" he said

Viper got to the door and opened it "Oh hey Angel" she said with a weak smile.
Mark turned then and picked up Sara, then went to leave the place.

~~~
Chilali glanced to Jean then back to Jason "Let's stay for a night. We can always leave in the morning"

~~~
"Hi. I made you something to eat, since I doubt you wanted to cook anything" Angel said

Mark turned then and picked up Sara, then went to leave the place.

~~~
Chilali glanced to Jean then back to Jason "Let's stay for a night. We can always leave in the morning"

~~~
"Hi. I made you something to eat, since I doubt you wanted to cook anything" Angel said

Audrey stayed back and watched Ben and Andria and sighed then smiled as she saw cops coming towards her.

Sara looked and Saw Audrey then she fainted in Mark's arms.

Jason nodded then helped her go towards the village.

Viper smiled "Thank you" she said then gently took it and went to put it on the counter.

Audrey stayed back and watched Ben and Andria and sighed then smiled as she saw cops coming towards her.

Sara looked and Saw Audrey then she fainted in Mark's arms.

Jason nodded then helped her go towards the village.

Viper smiled "Thank you" she said then gently took it and went to put it on the counter.
Mark looked at her then ahead and took her to the exit door then outside

~~~
Chilali and Jean walked with Jason to the village. Chilali watched their steps to be sure they wouldn't step in any of those traps the teens had set up.

Angel smiled then glanced around and noticed Jason, Chilali and another girl "Looks who's back, and they brought someone else."

Mark looked at her then ahead and took her to the exit door then outside

~~~
Chilali and Jean walked with Jason to the village. Chilali watched their steps to be sure they wouldn't step in any of those traps the teens had set up.

Angel smiled then glanced around and noticed Jason, Chilali and another girl "Looks who's back, and they brought someone else."

Sara woke up for only a moment and heard shots being fired from where they were and knew what had happened.

Jason looked at the ground and watched out too.

Viper saw and smiled and went to go meet them, but had to do it slowly.

Sara woke up for only a moment and heard shots being fired from where they were and knew what had happened.

Jason looked at the ground and watched out too.

Viper saw and smiled and went to go meet them, but had to do it slowly.
Mark paused and looked back then growled and turned to take her away from there, heading for the woods.

~~~
Chilali noticed their watchers and looked up then smiled at Viper and Angel "Hello again"

Jean looked to the other experiments, but stayed close to Chilali and silent

Angel smiled at them as she limped closer "Hey"

Back
Top Bottom