Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
It was empty and silent. She stumbled over to a metal counter, and sat down, feeling incredibly lightheaded. She hadn't had anything to eat or drink in 3 days.

The guards watched her from the walkway.

Mark paused and looked back then growled and turned to take her away from there, heading for the woods.

~~~
Chilali noticed their watchers and looked up then smiled at Viper and Angel "Hello again"

Jean looked to the other experiments, but stayed close to Chilali and silent

Angel smiled at them as she limped closer "Hey"

Sara heard a loud scream and knew that Audrey was dead.

Viper hissed and tied to regain some of the heat so she could feel better "Hello Chilali, Jason and who's the new girl?' she asked

Jason looked at Viper "She's jean, and might I ask what happened to you Viper?' he asked

The guards watched her from the walkway.

Sara heard a loud scream and knew that Audrey was dead.

Viper hissed and tied to regain some of the heat so she could feel better "Hello Chilali, Jason and who's the new girl?' she asked

Jason looked at Viper "She's jean, and might I ask what happened to you Viper?' he asked
Mark pinned his ears back at the scream, but didn't look back again. There was nothing they could do now.

~~~
Jean was almost hiding under Chilali's wing after hearing Viper hiss like a snake.

Chilali turned to bring Jean out "Hey, It's alright. You are safe" She said softly to reassure the young girl.

Jean then looked to Viper then back to Chilali

Angel watched Chilali and Jean and smiled, shaking her head "She's still human and doesn't have a collar, like me" Neither Jean or Angel had a collar yet.

Kate saw a water fountain. She made her way over.

The guards watched her and wondered.

Briar tilted her head and watched them walk away down the long hall. She glanced back behind her though as she remembered why she was out there, and decided to go the opposite direction to the guards.

The guard continued to walk away.

Mark pinned his ears back at the scream, but didn't look back again. There was nothing they could do now.

~~~
Jean was almost hiding under Chilali's wing after hearing Viper hiss like a snake.

Chilali turned to bring Jean out "Hey, It's alright. You are safe" She said softly to reassure the young girl.

Jean then looked to Viper then back to Chilali

Angel watched Chilali and Jean and smiled, shaking her head "She's still human and doesn't have a collar, like me" Neither Jean or Angel had a collar yet.

(awww night :( )

Sara then shut her eyes as she felt a tear drop to the ground.

Viper nodded "it's good, that means the guy from that lab hasn't gotten either of you yet" she said

Jason nodded then looked at her.

Back
Top Bottom