• Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
The guards watched her and wondered.

The guard continued to walk away.

(awww night :( )

Sara then shut her eyes as she felt a tear drop to the ground.

Viper nodded "it's good, that means the guy from that lab hasn't gotten either of you yet" she said

Jason nodded then looked at her.
Mark held her as he ran. Only after they were far away did he slow to a stop and glance back again.

~~~
Pat started to come around then.

~~~
Angel frowned and looked towards Viper "But he did have me once. Audrey got me away, I guess before he could do anything. He still has Pat though"

Chilali looked to Jean, standing quietly at her side then back to Viper.

(Ok the guard knows and is going to tell Ben)

Ben then came out and went to check on Addy

Ben felt Mark's claws and looked at him "Do this and you'll be called a murderer" he said "You're mate have already taken part of the name" he said

Sara growled and pulled Andria off and threw her against the wall, then she came out of the lion state and had to lean against the wall feeling weak again.

Audrey stood up and went to protect Sara.

Jason then looked at Chilali wondered if they should.

Viper lay in her bed trying not to move much because of the wounds.
Addy woke up but didn't know Ben was there she also assumed the guard left and she already knew it was her own room so she grabbed her white cane and didn't really use it in her own room so she ended up bumping into Ben than backed up quickly "I'm so sorry... sorry sorry sorry sorry... I'm really sorry... sorry sorry sorry sorry" Addy felt really bad so she ended up saying sorry to the point of annoyance

Back
Top Bottom