Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
(Accepted)

(Accepted)

Sara was mostly in the lion state, not caring if she hurt anyone anymore. She then ran after Ben and Andria ready to finally end it.

Audrey saw Sara ran out of the room and smiled, then went to go follow her.

Ben and Andria heard something and stopped then saw Sara and both were ready to finally kill her.

Jason helped Chilali walk, while looking around for anything that might want to hurt them.

Ben looked at her then realized what happened "Did someone operate on you without my orders?' he asked as he followed her then grabbed her arm that wasn't operated on "I want n answer, because I will not stand for teenagers to lie or just blow me off like you do" he said "I gave you my word that I would let anyone hurt you, now you tell me who did and what was the reason and I will have them killed for what they did to you because I have no caring feeling fo0r men that hurt people like you" he said "I will not have anyone hurt my daught.... friend" he said catching his mistake.

Nate looked at Jael "So what's your story?" he asked "Why were you brought here?' he asked
Jael looked away, trying to decide what to tell them. "I- ...nothing much" she said, looking down at her feet and trying hard to repress her usual answers of 'I don't know' or 'I don't care' or 'I don't mind', since none of them really applied right now anyway.

Jael looked away, trying to decide what to tell them. "I- ...nothing much" she said, looking down at her feet and trying hard to repress her usual answers of 'I don't know' or 'I don't care' or 'I don't mind', since none of them really applied right now anyway.

Nate nodded "I understand if you don't want to say" he said

Mark held her as he ran. Only after they were far away did he slow to a stop and glance back again.

~~~
Pat started to come around then.

~~~
Angel frowned and looked towards Viper "But he did have me once. Audrey got me away, I guess before he could do anything. He still has Pat though"

Chilali looked to Jean, standing quietly at her side then back to Viper.

Sara began to feel much better so she sighed "Can you please put me down" she said

The police came in "Ma'am are you ok?' an officer asked.

Jason listened and wondered what Viper would say.

Viper nodded "Well I've been inside Ben's lab and I've seen what he does. That's why I look the way I am, because he almost killed me" she said

Addy woke up but didn't know Ben was there she also assumed the guard left and she already knew it was her own room so she grabbed her white cane and didn't really use it in her own room so she ended up bumping into Ben than backed up quickly "I'm so sorry... sorry sorry sorry sorry... I'm really sorry... sorry sorry sorry sorry" Addy felt really bad so she ended up saying sorry to the point of annoyance

Ben chuckled "It's fine, Addy" he said then realized he might have said her name alittle early "I-I mean it's fine, so tell me about yourself" he said

Viveka pushed the scientist back and stepped back herself in a defensive pose and concentrated look.

The scientist sighed "if it's going to be like this then I need to have you asleep" he said then grabbed a needle filled with the sleeping medicine.

The guards stayed by the door so she could just escape.

" Im going to go to the cafeteria to eat something. Want to come?"

"Sure" said Ben.

Nate nodded "I understand if you don't want to say" he said

Sara began to feel much better so she sighed "Can you please put me down" she said

The police came in "Ma'am are you ok?' an officer asked.

Jason listened and wondered what Viper would say.

Viper nodded "Well I've been inside Ben's lab and I've seen what he does. That's why I look the way I am, because he almost killed me" she said

Ben chuckled "It's fine, Addy" he said then realized he might have said her name alittle early "I-I mean it's fine, so tell me about yourself" he said

The scientist sighed "if it's going to be like this then I need to have you asleep" he said then grabbed a needle filled with the sleeping medicine.

The guards stayed by the door so she could just escape.

"Sure" said Ben.
Addy assumed that Ben would know her name but not her nickname so she was a bit confused "well umm... my name is Addison Tsila but most people call me Addy and i was in an orphanage as long as i can remember so i didn't have any parents or siblings but at my first orphanage they knew my parents but i don't remember that one very well... and... well... i'm blind and trying to understand colors which is hard"

Addy assumed that Ben would know her name but not her nickname so she was a bit confused "well umm... my name is Addison Tsila but most people call me Addy and i was in an orphanage as long as i can remember so i didn't have any parents or siblings but at my first orphanage they knew my parents but i don't remember that one very well... and... well... i'm blind and trying to understand colors which is hard"

Ben nodded "Don't worry, here colors aren't really necessary and I'm sorry about your parents" he said "But don't worry I'll make sure you'll be taken care of even if you're not like the...others" he said

Amy sat down and laid a meal infront of Ben. "I wasn't sure what do get you."

Ben smiled "Thank you" he said then began to eat.

Ben nodded "Don't worry, here colors aren't really necessary and I'm sorry about your parents" he said "But don't worry I'll make sure you'll be taken care of even if you're not like the...others" he said

Ben smiled "Thank you" he said then began to eat.
"since people have there own rooms is there braille on the doors?" Addy said

Last edited:

The guards stayed by the door so she couldn't escape.
After the scientist finished filling the needle, Viveka held out her hand. "I'd like to do that myself. I'm just not a fan of being dragged around." She said in a monotone.

Back
Top Bottom