• No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
The three then all let go.

The leader saw Mark got free so he let Sara go and went to hurt Mark and lunged at him.

The chief looked at Pat "May I help you?' he asked

Jason stood out there thinking about what he saw when he was in the lab.
(gtg, goodnight)
Mark growled and caught him, turning to throw him to the side and away from Sara

~~~
"I am here to give my statement about Ben kidnapping me and experimenting on the teens" Pat said

~~~
After a while Chilali came out and walked over to him "You alright?"

(gtg, goodnight)
Mark growled and caught him, turning to throw him to the side and away from Sara

~~~
"I am here to give my statement about Ben kidnapping me and experimenting on the teens" Pat said

~~~
After a while Chilali came out and walked over to him "You alright?"

(Awww night... :( )

The leader clawed into Mark and pulled to the ground and pinned him there.

The chief looked at her "Really, tell them then" he said

Jason sighed "I'm fine" he said

(Awww night... :( )

The leader clawed into Mark and pulled to the ground and pinned him there.

The chief looked at her "Really, tell them then" he said

Jason sighed "I'm fine" he said
Mark growled and clawed at the leader then kicked him away, standing again

~~~
(tell who?)

~~~
Chilali hugged him then sighed herself

Name: Fallow
(She doesn’t really have a name yet. The man she lives with calls her “Girl”. After getting experimented on she decides to call herself Fallow after the animal she becomes.)
Charm: Fallow Deer

History: She grew up with two supporting parents who loved her very much. When night while she slept someone broke into the house, and took her away. She was only four then. The man was a thief and murderer. He took Fallow to small cabin hidden in the woods where she grew for the next fourteen years. When she first arrived at the cabin the man told her to steal some food for him from a local food mart. Fallow, although she was four, refused to be too good hearted. The man beat her back with a whip many times before he locked her away in a room for a week, without giving her food or water. Weak, and hungry Fallow did what he ask, which was steal for him, although she put a fight every time until he broke her spirit by whipping her, or doing some other cruel act to her. When she asked him what he had done, and why she was there he said he had been locked up in jail for murder, and theft, and used her to steal for him so that he wouldn’t get caught. Years passed as pour Fallow was used as a slave for very little food. She regrets all that he has made her do, although it isn’t her fault at all. Fallow has runaway several times hoping to tell the police, but every time she has been tracked down by vicious dogs of his. Her parents still search desperately for her, although she doesn’t know it, or them…
Crush: None
Personality: Shy, lonely, depressed, yet is friendly.
Picture or Description:

After she gets experimented on her hair turns white, and her eyes turn into soft brown deer eyes like the one below.

others: Fallow doesn’t talk. She can, she just in a state of depression, and choices not to. Partly because she feels guilty for doing all the things she made to do. Also she would NEVER hurt anyone.

Last edited:
Name: Fallow
(She doesn’t really have a name yet. The man she lives with calls her “Girl”. After getting experimented on she decides to call herself Fallow after the animal she becomes.)
Charm: Fallow Deer

History: She grew up with two supporting parents who loved her very much. When night while she slept someone broke into the house, and took her away. She was only four then. The man was a thief and murderer. He took Fallow to small cabin hidden in the woods where she grew for the next fourteen years. When she first arrived at the cabin the man told her to steal some food for him from a local food mart. Fallow, although she was four, refused to be too good hearted. The man beat her back with a whip many times before he locked her away in a room for a week, without giving her food or water. Weak, and hungry Fallow did what he ask, which was steal for him, although she put a fight every time until he broke her spirit by whipping her, or doing some other cruel act to her. When she asked him what he had done, and why she was there he said he had been locked up in jail for murder, and theft, and used her to steal for him so that he wouldn’t get caught. Years passed as pour Fallow was used as a slave for very little food. She regrets all that he has made her do, although it isn’t her fault at all. Fallow has runaway several times hoping to tell the police, but every time she has been tracked down by vicious dogs of his. Her parents still search desperately for her, although she doesn’t know it, or them…
Crush: None
Personality: Shy, lonely, depressed, yet is friendly.
Picture or Description:

After she gets experimented on her hair turns white, and her eyes turn into soft brown deer eyes like the one below.

others: Fallow doesn’t talk. She can, she just in a state of depression, and choices not to. Partly because she feels guilty for doing all the things she made to do.
(Oh, this will be great to this character ends up. accepted)

Amy stayed beside the wolf, although she was curious of what he was doing.

Ben left to get an empty needle then came back and came closer to the wolf "I need to check for any diseases that might be in this wolf" he said as he stuck the needle into the wolf's neck and took some blood then pulled it out and watched the wolf carefully.

Addy keeped gliding her hand on the doors

Joshua then found Ben's office "We're here" he said

(Well, uh, Ben has a visitor. At the jail. So, uh, could you set that up for me? )

Viveka had fallen into a light sleep, and woke up when Ben entered the room.

(Oh ok then, don't worry I'll have that set up. and I have a feeling I might know who it is)

Ben looked at her "Well I see you're trying to sleep" he said

Mark growled and clawed at the leader then kicked him away, standing again

~~~
(tell who?)

~~~
Chilali hugged him then sighed herself

The leader fell then stood back up and chuckled "You're pretty quick, maybe that why you mate there stays, you're able to run away from any fight" he said

Sara watched then the three members grabbed her and kept her from helping Mark.

(I meant to say, 'Tell me then' I think Spell check fixed it because I had misspelled from quickly typing.)

Jason hugged her back with a slight smile.

(Oh, this will be great to this character ends up. accepted)

Ben left to get an empty needle then came back and came closer to the wolf "I need to check for any diseases that might be in this wolf" he said as he stuck the needle into the wolf's neck and took some blood then pulled it out and watched the wolf carefully.

Joshua then found Ben's office "We're here" he said

(Oh ok then, don't worry I'll have that set up. and I have a feeling I might know who it is)

Ben looked at her "Well I see you're trying to sleep" he said

The leader fell then stood back up and chuckled "You're pretty quick, maybe that why you mate there stays, you're able to run away from any fight" he said

Sara watched then the three members grabbed her and kept her from helping Mark.

(I meant to say, 'Tell me then' I think Spell check fixed it because I had misspelled from quickly typing.)

Jason hugged her back with a slight smile.
"Yay!" said Addy and felt the door and it had no braille on it and knocked on the door

Back
Top Bottom