Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
The judge looked up abrutly from the paper laid infront of him. "I have witnesses who disagree with that. Do you have evidence to prove this?"
~
A man stood and looked up depressingly at the judge. "I am sorry to say that I disagree. Several times I have seen her steal. She is verry, verry dangerous." He then turned to glance at Fallow.
~
"Why don't you tell him why I steal?!!" Fallow shouted sounding hurt by the words of the man who had enslaved her for so verry many years.
~
One of the officers who was holding Fallow stuck a tazer into her side making the poor girl jump at the unexpected shock of pain. "Hush!" He hissed angrily. "Do not speak unless you are commanded to."

Last edited:
The judge looked up abrutly from the paper laid infront of him. "I have witnesses who disagree with that. Do you have evidence to prove this?"
~
A man stood and looked up depressingly at the judge. "I am sorry to say that I disagree. Several times I have seen her steal. She is verry, verry dangerous." He then turned to glance at Fallow.
~
"Why don't you tell him why I steal?!!" Fallow shouted sounding hurt by the words of the man who had enslaved her for so verry many years.
~
One of the officers who was holding Fallow stuck a tazer into her side making the poor girl jump at the unexpected shock of pain. "Hush!" He hissed angrily. "Do not speak unless you are commanded to."

Ben watched and sighed but still shook his head and saw the man and wondered.

Logan watched, still wanting to help but didn't know how.

Ben then stood up "Excuse me, I'm sorry to speak out of line, but this so called girl is now under my guardianship and I request for this....girl to be released back to me and I can handle it from there, and all charges dropped from her. I'll make her pay for the damage done to this city and if denied I have money that might change the mind, for bail of course" he said

"i can see now" she said with a smile "but i can't read with my eyes"
(just to let you know i changed my username from "iloveducks11" to what it is now :).)
(OK I see now)

Ben looked at her "I can tell by just looking at you you're still not able to do simple things just yet" he said

Cody turned and left, using his new super sense of smell to look for something interesting.

Nate ran off and went to do something.

When Mark got to the town, he headed for Pat's house and knocked on her door to get her to grab her bag and come back to the village with him

~~~
Jean shrugged "Because rope is always needed and it's something to do" she said honestly

Sara lay there then jumped awake when a old memory of her parents came to mind, she sighed and sat up for a long time.

Viper nodded "That's very true" she said "Well I'll be going" she said then went to walk off, but deep within her she knew she wasn't alright. It wasn't feeling more like a physical pain, she then realized she had a broken ankle from the run back here and the trip while trying to find Sara. But she hid the pain until she got to her house and went in. She then fell to her knees and winced at the pain.

Ben then stood up "Excuse me, I'm sorry to speak out of line, but this so called girl is now under my guardianship and I request for this....girl to be released back to me and I can handle it from there, and all charges dropped from her. I'll make her pay for the damage done to this city and if denied I have money that might change the mind, for bail of course" he said

(OK I see now)

Ben looked at her "I can tell by just looking at you you're still not able to do simple things just yet" he said

Sara lay there then jumped awake when a old memory of her parents came to mind, she sighed and sat up for a long time.

Viper nodded "That's very true" she said "Well I'll be going" she said then went to walk off, but deep within her she knew she wasn't alright. It wasn't feeling more like a physical pain, she then realized she had a broken ankle from the run back here and the trip while trying to find Sara. But she hid the pain until she got to her house and went in. She then fell to her knees and winced at the pain.
"yeah" she replied

The judge thpught for a moment then decided. "This girl will be taken to jail for ten years, after that you can do whatever you wish with her."

"yeah" she replied

Ben smiled "Would you like me to help with that problem?' he asked

The judge thpught for a moment then decided. "This girl will be taken to jail for ten years, after that you can do whatever you wish with her."

Ben then looked at Logan and shrugged "Well fine then, I guess I have no real power over a city that has no real power over teenagers" he said then went to leave.

Logan said nothing and looked back at Fallow, and stopped.

(OK I see now)

Mark and Pat were making their way to the village again

~~~
Jean and Angel watched her leave then looked to eachother again. Angel excused herself and went to Viper's cabin to knock on her door

Ben smiled "Would you like me to help with that problem?' he asked

Ben then looked at Logan and shrugged "Well fine then, I guess I have no real power over a city that has no real power over teenagers" he said then went to leave.

Logan said nothing and looked back at Fallow, and stopped.
"w-what do you mean" she said

Mark and Pat were making their way to the village again

~~~
Jean and Angel watched her leave then looked to eachother again. Angel excused herself and went to Viper's cabin to knock on her door

Sara then laid down again and tried to go back to sleep.

Viper heard the knock and forced herself to stand up straight and opened the door and saw Angel "Oh hey Angel" she said

Back
Top Bottom