Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Sara then laid down again and tried to go back to sleep.

Viper heard the knock and forced herself to stand up straight and opened the door and saw Angel "Oh hey Angel" she said
When Mark and Pat got there, they headed for Mark's cabin

~~~
Angel looked to Viper and frowned "What's wrong? You were walking strangely"

When Mark and Pat got there, they headed for Mark's cabin

~~~
Angel looked to Viper and frowned "What's wrong? You were walking strangely"

Sara woke up again as bad memories began to haunt her.

Viper looked away "I-it's nothing" she lied.

Sara woke up again as bad memories began to haunt her.

Viper looked away "I-it's nothing" she lied.
Mark came in and looked to her then went to the bed "Sara, I brought Pat to see you" He said then glanced to the door where Pat stood.

Pat smiled and came closer "Hello again" She said gently

~~~
Angel frowned and folded her arms "Yeah, and I'm the king of England" She said sarcastically then shook her head "What's wrong?"

Mark came in and looked to her then went to the bed "Sara, I brought Pat to see you" He said then glanced to the door where Pat stood.

Pat smiled and came closer "Hello again" She said gently

~~~
Angel frowned and folded her arms "Yeah, and I'm the king of England" She said sarcastically then shook her head "What's wrong?"

Sara looked at Pat and smiled "hey Pat" she said

Viper frowned then limped over to a chair and sat down before her ankle was REALLY broken, she winced once more "I think I broken my ankle while helping Mark and Sara" she said

Sara looked at Pat and smiled "hey Pat" she said

Viper frowned then limped over to a chair and sat down before her ankle was REALLY broken, she winced once more "I think I broken my ankle while helping Mark and Sara" she said
Pat smiled and came over to the bed with her medical bag "Mark said you stopped breathing today, so I'm going to give you a checkup, alright?"

~~~
Angel went inside and closed the door then went over to Viper. "You shouldn't walk on it then. We can get Pat to look at it if you want, I just saw Mark bring her in."

(goodnight)

Pat smiled and came over to the bed with her medical bag "Mark said you stopped breathing today, so I'm going to give you a checkup, alright?"

~~~
Angel went inside and closed the door then went over to Viper. "You shouldn't walk on it then. We can get Pat to look at it if you want, I just saw Mark bring her in."

(goodnight)

(NOOOOOOO, Awww night :( )

Sara nodded "I understand" she said and watched Pat.

Viper then hissed at the thought of Pat, she hated adults and they seemed to hate her "No, it's fine." she said

Last edited:
The judge stood up to leave. "She will be taken to the jail in her town."
~
Fallow felt something odd was happening as she was walked towarfs the door.

The judge stood up to leave. "She will be taken to the jail in her town."
~
Fallow felt something odd was happening as she was walked towarfs the door.

Ben then watched Fallow and waited "Logan get ready with your gun" he said

Logan watched and waited.

(NOOOOOOO, Awww night :( )

Sara nodded "I understand" she said and watched Pat.

Viper then hissed at the thought of Pat, she hated adults and they seemed to hate her "No, it's fine." she said
Pat then started to examine Sara to see if she could find anything wrong with her.

~~~
Angel frowned then shrugged "Fine, but you need someone to look at it and I'm no doctor"

Back
Top Bottom