Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
"I wouldn't do that." The Sheriff said calming holding his hand over his holster as he gazed across a room filled with security cameras, and a couple dozen armed officers.
~
Fallow stopped beside Logan. "Don't hurt anybody. Please." She begged. "Nobody can hurt me, and for once Ill have evetything I need, food, shelter, and protection. Im not afraid anymore. I dont have to run. Killing will only make things worse. For the rest of my life I would hide in fear. You must try to understand." She smiled genuinely. "You must come to visit." Fallow meant everything she said. And she tried to make Logan understand that.

"I wouldn't do that." The Sheriff said calming holding his hand over his holster as he gazed across a room filled with security cameras, and a couple dozen armed officers.
~
Fallow stopped beside Logan. "Don't hurt anybody. Please." She begged. "Nobody can hurt me, and for once Ill have evetything I need, food, shelter, and protection. Im not afraid anymore. I dont have to run. Killing will only make things worse. For the rest of my life I would hide in fear. You must try to understand." She smiled genuinely. "You must come to visit." Fallow meant everything she said. And she tried to make Logan understand that.

Logan wasn't going to obey Ben so he pulled his hand away from his gun "NO...I won't live like this anymore" he said then looked at Ben.

Ben looked at him "Do what I say or you'll be another guard that went missing" he whispered to him. Logan then stepped back "No, I will not listen to you Ben" he said. Ben then went to leave "Then fine, but once Fallow is out of prison, she's mine and I will hurt you" he said then left.

Pat then started to examine Sara to see if she could find anything wrong with her.

~~~
Angel frowned then shrugged "Fine, but you need someone to look at it and I'm no doctor"

Sara just let her examine her, at the moment she was just badly confused.

Viper winced at the pain "I refuse to have Pat look over me" she said then stood up forgetting about the ankle.

Addy smiled "yeah!"

Ben smiled "I can start teaching you whenever you want me too" he said

Logan wasn't going to obey Ben so he pulled his hand away from his gun "NO...I won't live like this anymore" he said then looked at Ben.

Ben looked at him "Do what I say or you'll be another guard that went missing" he whispered to him. Logan then stepped back "No, I will not listen to you Ben" he said. Ben then went to leave "Then fine, but once Fallow is out of prison, she's mine and I will hurt you" he said then left.

Sara just let her examine her, at the moment she was just badly confused.

Viper winced at the pain "I refuse to have Pat look over me" she said then stood up forgetting about the ankle.

Ben smiled "I can start teaching you whenever you want me too" he said
Addy smiled "Now?" she said

Addy didn't know what to say to that so she started saying "A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I J, K..."

Ben listened "Well that's a start" he said then looked thought his desks for some paper. Once he found some he pulled it out and put it on top of his desk "So the first thing is, well let's start basic. What's you're name?" he asked as he picked up a Pen

Fallow opened het mouth to plead with Ben but the officers dragged her into a car and drove off.

Ben looked at Fallow then grabbed Logan and took his away.

Ben listened "Well that's a start" he said then looked thought his desks for some paper. Once he found some he pulled it out and put it on top of his desk "So the first thing is, well let's start basic. What's you're name?" he asked as he picked up a Pen

Ben looked at Fallow then grabbed Logan and took his away.
"Addison Tsila spelled A-D-D-I-S-O-N T-S-I-L-A" she said

Back
Top Bottom