Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
A modern three story came into view through the wind shield. "Where are you really taking me?" She asked the cop when he began to pull her out of the car. "A science lab." He hissed back.

A modern three story came into view through the wind shield. "Where are you really taking me?" She asked the cop when he began to pull her out of the car. "A science lab." He hissed back.

Ben and Logan went back to their lab and began to work out paper work.

(awwww night.... :'( )

Sara nodded then laid down and tried to go to sleep.

Viper sighed "First you're going to need a splint for the ankle, then get some of the gauze so you can have it secured in place, then you'll need to make sure it's done right" she said
Pat and Mark left the room then the cabin, they would have to go to town and back to get what Sara needed

~~
"I'll get it" Jean said from the doorway as she came in. She had a hand up as if she had been about to knock, but put it down as she turned to get what Viper had asked for.

Angel turned to look at Jean then shrugged and looked back to Viper. She was glad of it since she didn't know where the stuff was. When Angel brought it to her she set to work splinting the ankle.

Ben then pointed to each Letter "These are the letters you know. A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y and Z. And those are the numbers you know about 1 all the way to 9" he said

(I don't know)

Sara sighed as she could tell she wasn't feeling well.

Viper sighed and began to think "No one, but me." she said then paced and tried to forget the pain.
addy looked at it but it was allot of information to take in all at once

Pat and Mark left the room then the cabin, they would have to go to town and back to get what Sara needed

~~
"I'll get it" Jean said from the doorway as she came in. She had a hand up as if she had been about to knock, but put it down as she turned to get what Viper had asked for.

Angel turned to look at Jean then shrugged and looked back to Viper. She was glad of it since she didn't know where the stuff was. When Angel brought it to her she set to work splinting the ankle.

Sara lay there, but it was hard for her to sleep.

Viper watched and smiled at Jean "Thanks" she said then watched Angel.

addy looked at it but it was allot of information to take in all at once

Ben watched her "I can tell you seem over whelmed" he said then Wrote down the first four letters A,B,C and D.

Back
Top Bottom