• No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
(Yeah, very true)

Sara shook her head "I'm fine" she said then sighed thinking about what has happened to her.

Viper just looked away and began to think.

Ben looked "Close, but here's what lumps are" he said then drew two lumps right besides each other.

Light reflected from the tools as Fallow was brought into experiment room. Antlers, and taxidermed animals heads hung from every wall. A quesy feeling entered Fallow's stomach when she saw the organs of animals being preserved in jars. Wide-eyed with fear Fallow took a step back but the guards continued to drag her towards the operation table. "Please, I... I'm not a monster. I would never hurt anyone! You have to believe me." Her voice shook as looked into the men's eyes. Without a word they lifted her onto the operation table. A well built young man held down Fallow's shoulders as a man who Fallow had never seen before carried chains towards her. "I had to adjust them." He said as he clised the steaming cuffs on her feet. She assumed that they chains where made to be used on bears my weight and strength. Fallow leaned forward to touch the cuffs by was grabbed harshly by the wrist as she jumped back from the heat. Her blood was drawn, along with a case of her DNA. "Can you hand me that razor?" Asked an older man in a white coat as he set a scapel beside Fallow to the razor. He lifted the razor to Fallow's head and white curls drifted down to the ground. Although bald, Fallow seamed even more beautiful. The doctor lifted the scapel to Fallow's head and ran it across her forhead begining and ending at her hairline. Blood ozzed and slowly ran down her face. Turning her head thr doctor continued to cut around Fallow's head. Feeling light headed the strain in her arms disapeared.

Light reflected from the tools as Fallow was brought into experiment room. Antlers, and taxidermed animals heads hung from every wall. A quesy feeling entered Fallow's stomach when she saw the organs of animals being preserved in jars. Wide-eyed with fear Fallow took a step back but the guards continued to drag her towards the operation table. "Please, I... I'm not a monster. I would never hurt anyone! You have to believe me." Her voice shook as looked into the men's eyes. Without a word they lifted her onto the operation table. A well built young man held down Fallow's shoulders as a man who Fallow had never seen before carried chains towards her. "I had to adjust them." He said as he clised the steaming cuffs on her feet. She assumed that they chains where made to be used on bears my weight and strength. Fallow leaned forward to touch the cuffs by was grabbed harshly by the wrist as she jumped back from the heat. Her blood was drawn, along with a case of her DNA. "Can you hand me that razor?" Asked an older man in a white coat as he set a scapel beside Fallow to the razor. He lifted the razor to Fallow's head and white curls drifted down to the ground. Although bald, Fallow seamed even more beautiful. The doctor lifted the scapel to Fallow's head and ran it across her forhead begining and ending at her hairline. Blood ozzed and slowly ran down her face. Turning her head thr doctor continued to cut around Fallow's head. Feeling light headed the strain in her arms disapeared.

Ben's guards then went to the lab that had to have Fallow.

Logan was with those guards.

Ben even followed and made sure to bring his knives, guns and even some needles.

(Yeah, very true)

Sara shook her head "I'm fine" she said then sighed thinking about what has happened to her.

Viper just looked away and began to think.
Mark nodded and looked at her then away. He turned to go and start cooking something, maybe she would be hungry by the time it was done. His worry had made him forget the e-mails for the moment

~~~
"So what happened out there?" Angel asked, wondering about Sara

Back
Top Bottom