Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
The doctor heard something and accidentally pulled the knife down. Concentrating on Fallow again he quickly pulled the knife out.
~
Fallow gasped a little. Tears began running down her face as the knife twisted. A shrill scream escaped from Fallow's throat as the knife was tugged out
~
A guard stood in Ben's path. "What are You doing here?" He yelled trying to cover up a scream coming down the hall.

The doctor heard something and accidentally pulled the knife down. Concentrating on Fallow again he quickly pulled the knife out.
~
Fallow gasped a little. Tears began running down her face as the knife twisted. A shrill scream escaped from Fallow's throat as the knife was tugged out
~
A guard stood in Ben's path. "What are You doing here?" He yelled trying to cover up a scream coming down the hall.

Logan heard the scream.

Ben heard it too "I am here to search this place, by the Broad of the EAD, or Experimental Association District, I was sent here to search this place for one of MY experiments. You have no form saying she is to be here. I would have to sign a paper saying she is your experiment now and I did now. IF you start to disagree then you can talk to the Leader of the EAD, but now I will search this place even if I have to hurt someone" he said

His guards stood by him ready to shoot if necessary

Mark nodded and looked at her then away. He turned to go and start cooking something, maybe she would be hungry by the time it was done. His worry had made him forget the e-mails for the moment

~~~
"So what happened out there?" Angel asked, wondering about Sara

Sara then began to remember moments like this but with something different causing it. The last time she felt like this was when her parents had told her off about drinking and her old friend, her father was so mad that he struck Sara and told her to go to her room and only to come out when called. That moment played in her mind *Flash back* Sara had just told her parents off, when her father came right up to her and struck her on the face "You will not talk to us like that, you hear me?!?!" he said, Sara's mother watched to upset to even talk. Sara backed off and put her hand up to her cheek, where he hit her, then huffed "F-Fine' she said. "Now go to your room and you will stay up there for the rest of your life, or until you come back down here and apologies to us and stop this drinking. Till then, you are not to leave this house and STAY away from any guys or that monster that got you started" he said "Now go to your room and stay there or I will give you something to fear your parents" he said. Sara turned away from her father and went up to her room, slammed her door shut and began to pace thinking of a way to escape. That's when she looked at her window and smiled then opened it and climbed out and jumped to the ground and made a run for it, all she knew what she was free from her parents, but she then heard something and look. She saw her father chasing after her "SARA!!!" he called out in anger. Sara just ran faster and faster 'you need to escape, you need to find a new home' was what went through her mind. "SARA!!!!!" was all Sara heard from her father as she ran and once she no longer heard her name being called that's when she knew she was free. Sara then thought about that night, she sighed and knew her parents hated her for what she did, but she didn't care. So she stood up and walked out of the bedroom and watched Mark.

Viper sighed "Sara made a stupid choice and it nearly killed her" she said "Mark cares to much for her, he's saving her from her own choices now"

Addy smiled

Ben smiled then drew a line "Now make thought half circles?' he said

The doctor the knife a few inches from Fallow's throat.

Fallow was too weak to consider getting up.

Ben came over to Fallow and took her with him then asked for the medical case and began to stitch up the wounds and put gauze around her head where they opened her. Logan looked at Fallow, then injected her with some medicine that would help her get some strength back.

Logan heard the scream.

Ben heard it too "I am here to search this place, by the Broad of the EAD, or Experimental Association District, I was sent here to search this place for one of MY experiments. You have no form saying she is to be here. I would have to sign a paper saying she is your experiment now and I did now. IF you start to disagree then you can talk to the Leader of the EAD, but now I will search this place even if I have to hurt someone" he said

Sara then began to remember moments like this but with something different causing it. The last time she felt like this was when her parents had told her off about drinking and her old friend, her father was so mad that he struck Sara and told her to go to her room and only to come out when called. That moment played in her mind *Flash back* Sara had just told her parents off, when her father came right up to her and struck her on the face "You will not talk to us like that, you hear me?!?!" he said, Sara's mother watched to upset to even talk. Sara backed off and put her hand up to her cheek, where he hit her, then huffed "F-Fine' she said. "Now go to your room and you will stay up there for the rest of your life, or until you come back down here and apologies to us and stop this drinking. Till then, you are not to leave this house and STAY away from any guys or that monster that got you started" he said "Now go to your room and stay there or I will give you something to fear your parents" he said. Sara turned away from her father and went up to her room, slammed her door shut and began to pace thinking of a way to escape. That's when she looked at her window and smiled then opened it and climbed out and jumped to the ground and made a run for it, all she knew what she was free from her parents, but she then heard something and look. She saw her father chasing after her "SARA!!!" he called out in anger. Sara just ran faster and faster 'you need to escape, you need to find a new home' was what went through her mind. "SARA!!!!!" was all Sara heard from her father as she ran and once she no longer heard her name being called that's when she knew she was free. Sara then thought about that night, she sighed and knew her parents hated her for what she did, but she didn't care. So she stood up and walked out of the bedroom and watched Mark.

Viper sighed "Sara made a stupid choice and it nearly killed her" she said "Mark cares to much for her, he's saving her from her own choices now"
Mark was busy cooking them a meal and didn't see her come out. He hummed as he worked, which covered up the small noises she made when she came out.

~~~
"He loves her." Jean said. She was still young enough to believe in the fairy-tale loves from the stories.

Logan heard the scream.

Ben smiled then drew a line "Now make thought half circles?' he said
Addy did it but it looked funny

Back
Top Bottom