Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
The doctor the knife a few inches from Fallow's throat.

Fallow was too weak to consider getting up.

Ben came over to Fallow and took her with him then asked for the medical case and began to stitch up the wounds and put gauze around her head where they opened her. Logan looked at Fallow, then injected her with some medicine that would help her get some strength back. 
Fallow's face crinkled up in pain and her mouth hung open but no words came out. Tears dripped down from her closed eyes. "We need to get out of here." Fallow whispered barely, wincing. She didn't want lose Logan again, no matter the pain.

Fallow's face crinkled up in pain and her mouth hung open but no words came out. Tears dripped down from her closed eyes. "We need to get out of here." Fallow whispered barely, wincing. She didn't want lose Logan again, no matter the pain.

Ben looked at Logan "Take her out of her and make sure no one ties and takes her" he said

Logan nodded and a few other guards picked Fallow up and took her to the van outside.

Mark was busy cooking them a meal and didn't see her come out. He hummed as he worked, which covered up the small noises she made when she came out.

~~~
"He loves her." Jean said. She was still young enough to believe in the fairy-tale loves from the stories.

Sara watched him, so she made her way to the door to leave for awhile.

Viper then chuckled more "I think he should let her learn from her bad mistakes ad pay or them" she said

Addy did it but it looked funny

Ben looked at it "That's looking very close" he said

Ben looked at Logan "Take her out of her and make sure no one ties and takes her" he said

Logan nodded and a few other guards picked Fallow up and took her to the van outside.

Viper then chuckled more "I think he should let her learn from her bad mistakes ad pay or them" she said

Addy smiled

Ben smiled too then drew the letter B again "Just look at mine and tell me what's the difference between mine and yours and I don't want to hear mine's better" he said
''i don't see a difference'' she said but there was a difference
(she's still blind but she can see... i hope that made sence)

''i don't see a difference'' she said but there was a difference
(she's still blind but she can see... i hope that made sence)

(I think it did)

Ben looked at her then nodded "Well the4n, maybe we should just stop for today and you can go talk to that boy, Joshua" he said

Mark checked on the stuff in the oven then went to the pantry and inside it to get something

~~~
Jean shrugged lightly. "Everyone makes mistakes. It's not always easy to learn from them though"

Mark checked on the stuff in the oven then went to the pantry and inside it to get something

~~~
Jean shrugged lightly. "Everyone makes mistakes. It's not always easy to learn from them though"

Sara then walked out and went to go for a walk by herself.

Viper sighed "You're very right" she said

Back
Top Bottom