Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Sara watched her mother then knelt down and hugged her "I understand, I'm sorry for what I've caused you mom. I would do anything to make you happy again" she said. Her mother looked at Sara and smiled "Sara, all I've really wanted from you is your love and your forgiveness" she said then hugged her.

Her father rolled his eyes "Well that doesn't matter to me, I wanted to see obedience from my daughter and she didn't. I wanted to be proud of her but she ran off and became a drinker, then after we found out and punished you, you snuck out of your room, through your window and ran" he said "I'm still disappointed and I think you finally got what you deserved" he said "Honey!!" said Sara's mother as she looked back at him and stood up "She's your daughter and I think you should be grateful fo.." but her father cut in "For what? A daughter that doesn't listen to her own father?" he asked "Well I'm not" he said. Sara then stood up and came over to him standing only an inch away from him "I've had it up to here with you dad, you've treated me with NO respect at all. I've given you reason to be proud, but you just push it away. I only drank because I had no one to really talk to, and every time I tried to talk to you, you would just push me away. So I think you should just shut it and start listening to your daughter and STOP listening to your own self!!" she growled. Her father stared at her then slapped her across the face to get her back off him "You will not talk to me like that and I don't care for your tone" he said in a slightly angered tone. Her mother came over then walked over to her father and gave him a dirty look.
Mark growled at the slap and came out of hiding. "That is enough" He stated. "Everyone makes mistakes in this life, and you just made one"

Mark growled at the slap and came out of hiding. "That is enough" He stated. "Everyone makes mistakes in this life, and you just made one"

"Who's that?' asked Sara's father.

Sara winced and backed off then looked and saw Mark and slightly smiled, then turned to her father and frowned "That's the person who's treated me a lot better than you have" she stated. Her father got even angrier "Who is he?' he asked. Sara walked over to Mark and put an arm around him "Mark" she said simply "His name is Mark" she said.

"Who's that?' asked Sara's father.

Sara winced and backed off then looked and saw Mark and slightly smiled, then turned to her father and frowned "That's the person who's treated me a lot better than you have" she stated. Her father got even angrier "Who is he?' he asked. Sara walked over to Mark and put an arm around him "Mark" she said simply "His name is Mark" she said.
Mark had his ears pinned back at the man "I am Sara's fiance. I don't care who you are, no one is going to hit her like that again" He said and put his arm around her protectively

Mark had his ears pinned back at the man "I am Sara's fiance. I don't care who you are, no one is going to hit her like that again" He said and put his arm around her protectively

Her father's eyes showed a lot of anger "F-Fiancé? Sara you better start explaining" he said

Sara sighed as she looked at her dad "He's the man I chose to be with." she said as she hugged him. Her father was getting more upset by the second "Sara, you are to young to be in love with a guy, and to be marrying a guy is a whole different story!! You're 16 years old!!" he said. Her mother said nothing about this.

Her father's eyes showed a lot of anger "F-Fiancé? Sara you better start explaining" he said

Sara sighed as she looked at her dad "He's the man I chose to be with." she said as she hugged him. Her father was getting more upset by the second "Sara, you are to young to be in love with a guy, and to be marrying a guy is a whole different story!! You're 16 years old!!" he said. Her mother said nothing about this.
"She is my chosen mate, I will never leave her or let her be hurt, which is more than you can say" Mark said slowly "You let that crazy man have her for his experiments, you have hit her, as if that could change anything at this point. I've been hit far worse, and all it does is create hatred. You are lucky she still has some bit of love for you, enough to not rip your throat out at least. If you were my father, I would have already attacked. Sara, let's get away from here." He said then looked to her with a quiet plea.

(Goodnight)

"She is my chosen mate, I will never leave her or let her be hurt, which is more than you can say" Mark said slowly "You let that crazy man have her for his experiments, you have hit her, as if that could change anything at this point. I've been hit far worse, and all it does is create hatred. You are lucky she still has some bit of love for you, enough to not rip your throat out at least. If you were my father, I would have already attacked. Sara, let's get away from here." He said then looked to her with a quiet plea.

(Goodnight)

Her father looked at Mark "Now I know who you really are. You're a Walker" he said then chuckled "I knew my daughter, after we find out she's a drinker, that she'd end up probably with some man like a Walker" he said. Sara looked at her father "You know nothing about Mark" she said. Her father chuckled "If he's anything like his father, he'll hurt you way worse than I did. I know about Mark's father. A drunk, a killer and a man of pain. Mark is no different than his father and don't get me started with his mother" he said. Sara growled then lunged at her father but stopped once she saw the fear in her mother's eyes and backed off. Sara's mother stepped in between them "Stop this" she said "This has gone on to long. Sara, I know you and your father don't see eye to eye, but he's only trying to protect you and keep you from being killed. Honey, You're daughter is trying to so hard to prove to you she's grown up enough to make her own decisions, granted some of them aren't right, but still. I think Sara has chosen a wonderful husband" she said with a smile to Mark. Her father looked at Mark, then to Sara "I will not take back what I said about Mark's parents, but I take back what I say about him." he said then turned and went to leave.

Sara watched then looked at her mother and hugged her "Goodbye mother" she said then let go and went to leave with Mark.

Her father looked at Mark "Now I know who you really are. You're a Walker" he said then chuckled "I knew my daughter, after we find out she's a drinker, that she'd end up probably with some man like a Walker" he said. Sara looked at her father "You know nothing about Mark" she said. Her father chuckled "If he's anything like his father, he'll hurt you way worse than I did. I know about Mark's father. A drunk, a killer and a man of pain. Mark is no different than his father and don't get me started with his mother" he said. Sara growled then lunged at her father but stopped once she saw the fear in her mother's eyes and backed off. Sara's mother stepped in between them "Stop this" she said "This has gone on to long. Sara, I know you and your father don't see eye to eye, but he's only trying to protect you and keep you from being killed. Honey, You're daughter is trying to so hard to prove to you she's grown up enough to make her own decisions, granted some of them aren't right, but still. I think Sara has chosen a wonderful husband" she said with a smile to Mark. Her father looked at Mark, then to Sara "I will not take back what I said about Mark's parents, but I take back what I say about him." he said then turned and went to leave.

Sara watched then looked at her mother and hugged her "Goodbye mother" she said then let go and went to leave with Mark.
Mark had gone very still when her father had mentioned his mother. He glanced at the two when they started to leave then shook his head "Say what you want about my father, anything you could accuse him of is likely true, but my mother was not a part of his schemes and I would thank you to not tarnish her good name. My father was her mistake and she paid for that with her life." He said then shook his head and started walking back to the village.

Back
Top Bottom