Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Mark had gone very still when her father had mentioned his mother. He glanced at the two when they started to leave then shook his head "Say what you want about my father, anything you could accuse him of is likely true, but my mother was not a part of his schemes and I would thank you to not tarnish her good name. My father was her mistake and she paid for that with her life." He said then shook his head and started walking back to the village.
Sara's father chuckled and stopped "I guess you're right, but all I have to say now is. You better take good care of my daughter" he said

Sara listened to her father then turned to leave with Mark.

Her mother went to leave too but had tears in her eyes as she watched Sara leave.

Addy looked around to see if she could read anything

Joshua looked around then place and watched out for guards.

Sara's father chuckled and stopped "I guess you're right, but all I have to say now is. You better take good care of my daughter" he said

Her mother went to leave too but had tears in her eyes as she watched Sara leave.

Addy walked around a bit

"I will, I love her" Mark said without looking back

Back
Top Bottom