Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
He looked to her then to his laptop again "I have something to show you" He said and went to turn it on.

Sara looked at Mark "what is it?" she asked

addy stopped as well

Ben looked at the guards "What are you doing?' he asked

The guards stopped "The boy ran then the girl ran, we wanted to see what was the reason" one of them said.

Sara looked at Mark "what is it?" she asked

Ben looked at the guards "What are you doing?' he asked

The guards stopped "The boy ran then the girl ran, we wanted to see what was the reason" one of them said.
Mark pulled up the copy of the e-mails he had saved and turned the machine to face her. "I was trying to get information on the trial"

Sara watched then remembered the trial and looked away "And what about it?' she asked.
"Read the emails. Like I said before, I was going in to try to hack in and change the verdict so Ben would never be free." Mark said and shrugged then stood to go and make their plates with the food he had made earlier. "That encryption they use can't be cracked without alerting the authorities and that might end up setting Ben free instead so I couldn't change anything. So, I tried contacting the prosecutor about it. You know they never addressed the kidnapping of Pat in either trial."

"Read the emails. Like I said before, I was going in to try to hack in and change the verdict so Ben would never be free." Mark said and shrugged then stood to go and make their plates with the food he had made earlier. "That encryption they use can't be cracked without alerting the authorities and that might end up setting Ben free instead so I couldn't change anything. So, I tried contacting the prosecutor about it. You know they never addressed the kidnapping of Pat in either trial."

Sara read it and then sighed "To late Mark, with everything that happened at the trial it won't make any difference" she said

Back
Top Bottom