Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Sara read it and then sighed "To late Mark, with everything that happened at the trial it won't make any difference" she said
"I read that" Mark said and handed her a plate then sat on the couch with his plate. "Now that I have had time to think about it, I think Ben's people intercepted my emails, you can see how the tone changed in the last few of them." He said then started eating

"I read that" Mark said and handed her a plate then sat on the couch with his plate. "Now that I have had time to think about it, I think Ben's people intercepted my emails, you can see how the tone changed in the last few of them." He said then started eating

Sara began to eat too "Yeah you're right. Ben's people really are making sure no one tries to make his sentence longer." she said

Sara began to eat too "Yeah you're right. Ben's people really are making sure no one tries to make his sentence longer." she said
Mark nodded then sighed and looked at his laptop then to her and smiled "I have an account with netflix if you want to watch a movie on there"

Back
Top Bottom