~*~The Shifting War - RP (Role Play)~*~

"Probably a good idea, I don't have much self control" Skye said with a smile. She gazed around as they neared their first class, shifting the bag slung over her shoulder for the second time. "Thanks!" She said gratefully when Danika held open the door, and slipped inside.
Danika followed her in and headed for homeroom class

Arwen smiled back. At least somebody appreciated her efforts to tick off the teacher. When he finally snapped, he was like the volcano that destroyed Pompeii. It was hilarious.

((heh heh I had a teacher like that once. Man, was it nice switching out of that class.))

(Oh my. Did you pull an Arwen on them? :D)

Will scribbled a note and tossed it to her. Close shave. He looks ready to burst. Try not to breathe to loudly.

(Okay.)

Will grinned at Arwen. Nice job, he mouthed.

"Because she's got some sort of Messiah complex. I dunno," said Lee with an eye roll.
((I totally had to find out what that even meant. XD))

Leah shrugged, "Oh well, I'm Leah by the way" She offered with a slight smile. Maybe she wasn't completely hopeless

((Anyone open for Asher? I'll start him soon))

((I totally had to find out what that even meant. XD))

Leah shrugged, "Oh well, I'm Leah by the way" She offered with a slight smile. Maybe she wasn't completely hopeless

((Anyone open for Asher? I'll start him soon))

"Lee," she replied, slightly surprised and Leah's change of expression. Could Charity be wrong? Of course Charity could be wrong, Charity was wrong all the time. But this was a bigger issue than most.

(I've got a zillion characters, if you want.)

"Yes, I can" Mark said and smiled at Joseph "Thanks" He was excited to get a job so quickly and glanced to Ari and Ryan. He thought that once they got to Ryan's house he could leave Ari there for a bit and go to retrieve their bags they had hidden in the woods and scout around for the teacher.

Ari smiled and looked at the bow. "That is nice." She said and looked to Ryan then to Zach before looking to her twin. 

"No, thank you, I'll see you bright and early then, your sift starts at–" Joseph looked at the paper, "8:30."

Ryan smiled back at Ari, then looked away, and put the bow back in it's case, "If you'd like, you can try it out later, and the other one too, it's a recurve," He glanced up at the clock on the wall, it read 7:58, "I need to get going to soon, to class," he looked towards Mark, "Do you mind if I take you both over to apartment, soon? I'd like to get you both settled in, before I leave for class."

"No, thank you, I'll see you bright and early then, your sift starts at–" Joseph looked at the paper, "8:30."

Ryan smiled back at Ari, then looked away, and put the bow back in it's case, "If you'd like, you can try it out later, and the other one too, it's a recurve," He glanced up at the clock on the wall, it read 7:58, "I need to get going to soon, to class," he looked towards Mark, "Do you mind if I take you both over to apartment, soon? I'd like to get you both settled in, before I leave for class."
Mark nodded to Joseph then looked over to Ryan "Yeah we can go now" He said then looked back to Joseph "I'll see you in the morning then" He said and moved over to Ryan, Ari and Zack

Ari smiled at Ryan "Really? I would like that" She said softly, excited to try a bow again.

"Lee," she replied, slightly surprised and Leah's change of expression. Could Charity be wrong? Of course Charity could be wrong, Charity was wrong all the time. But this was a bigger issue than most.

(I've got a zillion characters, if you want.)

Leah nodded, smile still vaguely visible. "Well I guess I'll see you around then, maybe. I've gotto go, I'm already late as it is" She added a small frown as she glanced up ahead

((Ok, well I'll just start typing his starter and anyone can jump in. I don't particularly mind what charrie, either :) ))

Last edited:
Leah nodded, smile still vaguely visible. "Well I guess I'll see you around then, maybe. I've gotto go, I'm already late as it is" She added a small frown as she glanced up ahead

((Ok, well I'll just start typing his starter and anyone can jump in. I don't particularly mind what charrie, either :) ))
Hunter had been listening in on their conversation, his heightened senses were to thank for that, he growled softly, he'd remember these two in the future, just in case

Back
Top Bottom