~*~The Shifting War - RP (Role Play)~*~

Khloe had walked through the forest for awhile, enjoying the cool air, the dappled light, the soft ground underfoot. But that abruptly stopped when some sort of white and drown hawk attacked her, in the face, and she had to turn into her cheetah form just to get away from the crazed thing. After that, she started just walking through the streets of town, a few bloody cuts on her face, but her arms had gotten the worst of it when she tried to protect her face.

Eventually, she found herself walking onto a grey foot path, and started following it. After a little ways of walking, she heard something on the path behind her, and looked around to see, what she considered to be a very handsome young man, and gave him a coy smile, one that she had perfected over years of practice, completely forgetting about the small cuts on her face.

Asher was still searching the streets for any other sign of life, when he happened to meet the gaze of some girl he had never seen before up ahead. He returned a lop sided smile back, figuring it was what anyone would expect in return. It faded considerably when he picked up on the fact that she was looking rather scratched up, and he gave a slight questioning frown, curious glint in his eyes. He considered moving faster to catch up, but decided against it. It she really wanted to talk, he would be back there. Ladies usually came to him- and he was not about to change that

((How far ahead is she?))

Last edited:
Mark looked around then to Ari and smiled at her "quite a difference from sleeping under the stars "

Ari chuckled and nodded " Yeah, it is " she said and looked around the room "Very nice place. "

The elevator binged as the doors opened, and Zack stepped right in, "It is nice," he said.

Ryan gave them a half smile, then stepped into the elevator after Zack, waited for Mark and Ari to follow, then swiped his keycard once more, pressing the number 3. It rose to the third floor, and the doors slid open to his penthouse. It had an open floor plan of the living room, kitchen and dining doom, with wrap around windows that faced the forest stretching out behind the apartment-complex. The colors were natural and warm, reflected the the wooded landscape outside; the floors were hard wood; the furniture was simplistic and modern, but still comfortable, and there were a few telescopes around the room.

Zack stepped out of the elevator first, looking around approvingly before walking to the couch and plopping the bow cases down on it. "Not exactly what I expected you to have, but, nice." He said as he surveyed the place.

"Make your selves comfortable," Ryan told Mark and Ari, then put the shoe box down on a side table and walked to the couch, removed the bow cases from it, brought them over to a closet and put them in it with his other bows.

Zack walked over to the sliding door that went to the large rooftop patio, looking out across it, the plants, and noticing the targets at the opposite side.

"And you can use my computer, if you want," Ryan added, walking to is computer desk, and wiggled the mouse to wake up the iMac, then disabled it's lock so they would have access. "There's food in the kitchen, you can help yourself to anything you'd like." He finished with a smile.

Asher was still searching the streets for any other sign of life, when he happened to meet the gaze of some girl he had never seen before up ahead. He returned a lop sided smile back, figuring it was what anyone would expect in return. It faded considerably when he picked up on the fact that she was looking rather scratched up, and he gave a slight questioning frown, curious glint in his eyes. He considered moving faster to catch up, but decided against it. It she really wanted to talk, he would be back there. Ladies usually came to him- and he was not about to change that

((How far ahead is she?))

((Maybe 30 feet, or so?))

Khloe started to slow slightly, perceiving his polite return of a smile as interest in her. Though she did a lot 'man chasing', men also chased her, a lot, more then a lot, so she was a bit surprised when, after smiling back at her, he did not try to catch up to her. At his quick pace, it wouldn't matter though, it wasn't taking long at all for him to start catching up with her, being that she was walking slowly.

((Maybe 30 feet, or so?))

Khloe started to slow slightly, perceiving his polite return of a smile as interest in her. Though she did a lot 'man chasing', men also chased her, a lot, more then a lot, so she was a bit surprised when, after smiling back at her, he did not try to catch up to her. At his quick pace, it wouldn't matter though, it wasn't taking long at all for him to start catching up with her, being that she was walking slowly.

((Ok :3))

Asher retained the pace he had picked up earlier on, and was soon walking level with Khloe. He gave her another of his lop sided smiles, greeting her simply, "Hello, I don't think I've met you before". He slowed ever so slightly, so that he wouldn't seem as if he was trying to run off at the same time as starting conversation

[COLOR=333333]Miri bit back the small smile that was tugging at the corners of her mouth. Hard not to remember, huh? [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]I think I'll take that as a compliment,[/COLOR][COLOR=333333] she sent.[/COLOR]
Well I wouldn't want you to take it any other way Craig sent the note back

"Lindsey! Lindsey!!!" Timothy yelled as he ran flat out back through the woods, reaching the decrepit house, jumping up onto its rotted porch and coming to an abrupt stop in the doorway where a door no longer hung. "There- there was-,"

Lindsey stood from the sagging couch and rushed to him, "Just come, come down." She rested her hand on his shoulder and speaking as softly as she could manage, "What happened? Tom, what's wrong?!"

Timothy panted, clutching the stitch in his side, shaking like a leaf, eyes wide and frantic, "A–a girl, not far, she–she ran, but–I think she saw me, b–before I turned. I–I didn't know, what to do, so, I, I–..."

"You attacked her...?" Came a calm voice from the back of the house, and Anthony stepped out of the shadows, a slight smirk playing across his lips.

She gave Anthony a glare, which he returned with equal verve. Lindsey embraced Timothy, "It's alright, everything's going to be fine, they won't find us, I promise."

((Ok :3))

Asher retained the pace he had picked up earlier on, and was soon walking level with Khloe. He gave her another of his lop sided smiles, greeting her simply, "Hello, I don't think I've met you before". He slowed ever so slightly, so that he wouldn't seem as if he was trying to run off at the same time as starting conversation

"I doubt you could have met me before, I just moved here, my names Khloe..." She looked up at him from under her long, dark lashes, batting them ever so slightly as she smiled.

"I doubt you could have met me before, I just moved here, my names Khloe..." She looked up at him from under her long, dark lashes, batting them ever so slightly as she smiled.

Asher nodded upon her reply, "Nice to meet you then," He flashed another smile, that half represented a smirk like it usually did. "I'm Asher" The boy said almost as if an after thought to say his own name. And in case you were wondering, most defiantly not 'Ash' for short. He added mentally. Asher had always hated the nick name, though he himself didn't exactly know why.

((hehe at least I switched out))

Arwen held in a laugh, exhaling audibly instead. A phone beeped, and she winced slightly. It was hers. Looking around as if to find out who it was, she casually slipped her hand in her pocket and shut it off, concealing the movement with turning around. It turned off silently. She kept looking behind her, and when she finally turned around, she saw the teacher looking at her accusingly. "Anything you want to declare, Miss Leight?" He held out his hand for her phone, which she took out, showing that it was off, and therefore couldn't have been the culprit. "I declare that this is stupid. You have no proof."

Will snorted with laughter, "The jury's with her, Mr. Jackson. No proof."

"That's a pretty name, it's nice to meet you, Charity," Jay said, only afterwards realizing that he had said almost the same thing to Skye earlier. "So, will you be skipping this cattle yard today, or attending the brainwashing, mind numbing classes...?" He asked sarcastically, he actually didn't mind school, and really liked learning, but had also leaned that girls don't seem to go for the brainy types.

Charity made a face, "Afraid so. Wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to bother with history. Then it'd just be boring, not impossible."

Well I wouldn't want you to take it any other way Craig sent the note back

Miri grinned this time, scribbling a teasing note, Why? Because I'm scary when mad?

Mark looked to Ryan as he turned on the computer and smiled "Thanks, for everything. " he said then looked to Ari.

Ari had followed Zack out to the patio and walked over the archery lanes and smiled. "Cool"

Back
Top Bottom