~*~The Shifting War - RP (Role Play)~*~

"Potato?" Mark said, confused then he shook his head  and looked from one to the other "Anyway, like I said, I will be around for a little while before we move on. Find me or not, your choice." He said and turned to go

"Alright, thanks again." Khloe said as he walked away, pulling her long dark hair from her face, then once the boy was out of earshot, she turned to Asher, "Why were you being so rude to him? He was trying to help us." She said, not in an angry way, but she was defiantly confused by his actions.

((Whenever you want to bring Leah in, I'm not sure how to bring Alexandra in yet.))
((Ok, I'll have a post up soon :) ))

"Alright, thanks again." Khloe said as he walked away, pulling her long dark hair from her face, then once the boy was out of earshot, she turned to Asher, "Why were you being so rude to him? He was trying to help us." She said, not in an angry way, but she was defiantly confused by his actions.
Ash watched Mark silently as he walked off, his snarky airs evaporating almost as soon as they had sprung up. He looked back at Khloe at her apparently not so impressed manner of speaking to him, but he wasn't fazed in any way. "And how do you know?" He questioned simply.

Mark headed for his previous campsite to get the bags for him and his sister and take them back to the apartment.

((Ok, I'll have a post up soon :) ))

Ash watched Mark silently as he walked off, his snarky airs evaporating almost as soon as they had sprung up. He looked back at Khloe at her apparently not so impressed manner of speaking to him, but he wasn't fazed in any way. "And how do you know?" He questioned simply.

"Well, he, ah..." Khloe started, but she did not have an answer, and he made an extremely valid point. She looked in the direction that the boy had went, trust turning to suspicion, "You're right," Khloe said, voice calm, the excitement from earlier gone, she looked to Asher, and added, "Sorry, Asher. I, I'm too trusting."

"Well, he, ah..." Khloe started, but she did not have an answer, and he made an extremely valid point. She looked in the direction that the boy had went, trust turning to suspicion, "You're right," Khloe said, voice calm, the excitement from earlier gone, she looked to Asher, and added, "Sorry, Asher. I, I'm too trusting."

((Should we wait to RP Leah and Alexandra until after the time skip? ))

Asher held her under his steady gaze as he waited for an answer, but was mildly surprised by the fact Khloe agreed with him. That's a first He thought in half amusement. "I'm always right," He said in a matter of fact tone, though his expression gave away the additional fact that he was only teasing. "Don't worry about it, should we continue?"

((Should we wait to RP Leah and Alexandra until after the time skip? ))

Asher held her under his steady gaze as he waited for an answer, but was mildly surprised by the fact Khloe agreed with him. That's a first He thought in half amusement. "I'm always right," He said in a matter of fact tone, though his expression gave away the additional fact that he was only teasing. "Don't worry about it, should we continue?"

Khloe made a small derisive snort at Asher's 'I'm always right' comment, knowing that he was just kidding. "Sure, thanks, um, I'll shift now, I guess." She said, a bit awkwardly, but made up for it with a winning smile. Khloe stepped back, looked at Asher one more time, then shifted and within a split second, there was a cheetah standing in front of Asher, looking up at him with bright amber eyes. As an after thought, Khloe made a low purr, and winked jokingly.

Julie let in a sharp intake of breath. One of them, most likely the girl, had shifted. She heard the low purr of the feline and braced herself for discovery. Which also meant that she got a good grip on her knives; These creatures were dangerous, and that's all they were. They just mimicked humans to gain their trust, only as a predator to them could do. But she was probably just about the only person that knew about this species, and of their threat to humans -who were all blissfully unaware of the danger that lurked among them. Her goal was to eliminate the Shifters, to protect her own species.

Julie let in a sharp intake of breath. One of them, most likely the girl, had shifted. She heard the low purr of the feline and braced herself for discovery. Which also meant that she got a good grip on her knives; These creatures were dangerous, and that's all they were. They just mimicked humans to gain their trust, only as a predator to them could do. But she was probably just about the only person that knew about this species, and of their threat to humans -who were all blissfully unaware of the danger that lurked among them. Her goal was to eliminate the Shifters, to protect her own species.
Kurt dashed through the trees at a blinding speed, as only a creature like him could do, a civet. He was unaware of the scene about to unfold, all he saw were the two shifters, a now familiar sight to himx and the girl hiding in the bushes. He wondered what was going on.

Back
Top Bottom