The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning,
frow.gif

My dog woke me up early this morning. She is scared to death of storms. We had a nice gentle storm with the low rumbles of thunder. I found it soothing, but she didn't. So much rain needed here too! I even have puddles. When I went out to do chores I couldn't resist, Had to stomp through the puddles
wee.gif
to see if they were really, real. Now my shoes are all wet!

WOW !! just got caught up before bed lol thought Ill go read up on the thread and it has grown a lot lol Guess I am gonna have to stop in more through out the day ... my 9 NN crosses I hatched are doing so well even little Tye .. he is a black skinned NN and is so tiny compared to the others and was born with a club foot.. he can walk on it but it will never be right .. and i was born with club feet as well so he is my special baby that is for sure.... He cries a lot more than the others and i pick him up just so he can snuggle in my hand and look around... my babies all brood in the room with us until they get big enough to escape ... the peeping drives DH crazy some nights but it helps me to sleep ... I also have 6 older SF (maybe a week older than my hatchlings that I got from a fellow BYCer that are in a second brooder type deal in the bedroom ...
celebrate.gif
.. I love when the babies are still young enough to be inside !!!

Keyt I hope you get to feeling better!!! ANd I look forward to getting to know everyone here better !!

I am no competion for the number of posts that is for sure lol I am often scared to talk much at all with the way people can be !!!
smile.png
i think the rose was very pretty - i kill plants so i have a tendency to not buy them ... also I think I need some uggos lol but dont tell DH !!!
wink.png
.. maybe after the move ...

frow.gif
hi to everyone and bye as well .. have a good night !!!

My BF says the reason I incubate eggs is just so I can have babies on our covered porch LOL. He's probably right hahaha

Silver, you have uggos! Those NN re in the uggo class! All you need now, is breed one back to a silkie or a frizzle and you'll have a super uggo.
Keyt, ugh! I know on the head aches. I have one near every day since my TIA several years ago.
Gotta go to work. Yuck. Lol. Be back in a few hours.

TIA's are no good. I dated a guy that had a couple after a very serious car accident. I have Hydrocephalus with a cerebral peretoneal shunt. That's a mouthful and too much to explain. Let's just say it's too much fluid on the brain and I have a tube to remove it. I've had 20 brain surgeries for it. 29 other surgeries too. I didn't have that many headaches for a while but the average life of a shunt is about 10 years. It's been 12 for this one.I know what's coming soon but I'm hoping to put it off til January. Recovering from surgery is no fun in the summer when you can't go outside or during the holidays.

I'm getting a kick out of watching the ducks and geese in this rain. They're like little kids running through puddles!

Now that our eggs are off lockdown, our favorite customer is coming by today to buy all of them WOOHOO!!! Oh and I forgot to mention the coop we've been trying to sell for a while is SOLD!!! Momma K is coming by today to give us a down payment on it
celebrate.gif
Aric says he will no longer make the bigger ones unless someone orders one!!

Well, Aric just walked in, he can't work in the rain. He has to wash eggs (I can't with Psoriasis) and I need to look busy LOL Ok, not really but I should.

Good morning,
frow.gif

My dog woke me up early this morning. She is scared to death of storms. We had a nice gentle storm with the low rumbles of thunder. I found it soothing, but she didn't. So much rain needed here too! I even have puddles. When I went out to do chores I couldn't resist, Had to stomp through the puddles
wee.gif
to see if they were really, real. Now my shoes are all wet!
Poor baby! Maybe you should try one of those thunder shirts. I wonder if they have them at Walmart. I know they have a lot of those as seen on tv things.

I wanna jump in puddles! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom