~The Song of Night and Dread of Day~ The RP(Role Play)

Amara thought for a moment. "I do not mind if your sister comes with me." She said kindly

Amara greeted them with an excited whine. "I'll be choosing one of you to come with me when I leave, of course we'll be coming back, but I'll be gone for at least a week. Would one of you like to come?" She asked

Magdelegna and Siena looked at Amara wide-eyed. They were surprised and grateful for being considered to go along with her.

Magdelegna nodded eagerly and said, "It would be an honor to help you, if you choose me."

Siena smiled sweetly at Amara and said, "I would consider it a great privileged to a company you, Amara. If you deem me worthy of the task."

Last edited:
Amara liked how they were so excited to go with her. "Siena I would like you to come with me,Magdelegna stay here with your brother, we'll be back within a week or so." She smiled down at Siena

Amara nodded. "That is well. We should go now, so say your goodbyes and follow me." She commanded

Amara smiled back at Siena, she knew she would miss her siblings but she would have to get used to it. Amara walked and looked behind her, the pack was disappearing from sight

Siena followed Amara silently. She chanced a glance back, but the pack was almost gone. She was confused as to the purpose of this journey. She knew it had significant importance to the pack. So she vowed to protect Amara with her very life, if need be. For Amara was a good alpha, she had to come back. Siena knew her life was expendable.

Back
Top Bottom