the sultan thread

awwwwww so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love.gif

I was just notified that the Sultans I bought might be crosses with a Sicilian Buttercup! Weird. They are resending me another doz now that they removed the SB.
fl.gif

Think I might have an issue with Izzy guys. need to bounce it off of you. She is really light, not seeming to gain much weight at all. She has been a little 'under the weather' the last few days. Sitting around more, not as active. Dont find any injuries, no runny nose or eyes, no coughing, no wheezing. I did hear her sneeze though once or twice. poop is greener than normal, good formation but with a lot of clear water (its been really hot last week and she drinks a TON of water)

kinda concerned, have stuff I can hit her up with (Tylan, Baytril, etc.) but dont want to unless I have to.

So sorry I didn't get in here earlier, fishnet! I would suspect Coccidiosis or Coryza? or some sort of digestive infection. I don't know though. What I did when one of my girls got that way (at about 14-15 weeks of age) I gave her Sulmet, an antibacterial medicine that you put in the water. I fed it to her flock (the group she was with) and she got better right away. I did get medicine as soon as I noticed her not feeling well, so she never got that sick, but didn't want to move around, was listless and sitting around a lot.

Gosh, I hope Izzy will be ok!
fl.gif
Take care!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom