the sultan thread

Yay!! First Sultan has arrived!
wee.gif

Hatching is such hard work

It's a bad hair day

3 more eggs to go
bow.gif

I have 4 beautiful Sultan chicks now. The first one to hatch has a crooked beak (if you look at the picture close you can see it). I was so excited I missed seeing the beak until I pulled it out from the MHP to show my husband. I was devastated :(

The last one to hatch is still in the incubator, he's taking his time learning to walk around. The middle two are doing great and even crooked beak is following the older chicks around the brooder. I'm really hoping it can eat and drink, it's going to gut me to have to cull it after wanting Sultans so badly.

Last edited:
I have 4 beautiful Sultan chicks now. The first one to hatch has a crooked beak (if you look at the picture close you can see it). I was so excited I missed seeing the beak until I pulled it out from the MHP to show my husband. I was devastated :(

The last one to hatch is still in the incubator, he's taking his time learning to walk around. The middle two are doing great and even crooked beak is following the older chicks around the brooder. I'm really hoping it can eat and drink, it's going to gut me to have to cull it after wanting Sultans so badly.

I'm sure you could keep him/her as a house pet and feed her and water her with some help.:)

I have various mixed breed chicks I hatched within the last 2 weeks as sort of a practice for the special chicks I really wanted. I'm not into it for eggs or meat, pets I suppose haha! But I'm very partial to polish and sultans and mille fleur. I really hope that crooked beak (CB) can handle being with the other chicks, but I suppose time will tell if CB even makes it. I have no intentions of keeping the mixed chicks I hatched earlier and from my understanding polish and sultans are a more passive breed? the mille fleurs I suppose will have their own coop away from my little fluffy headed nuggets of chicken love.

My luck though, they will all be Roo's, and I will have to start over.

My sultan Babies are such fun. My little Rooster has only wing . His was bitten off by a Pit bull put into my back yard by a neighbor who hates the world I think. I fought that dog for my baby's life and he is now such a pet. by the way the Avitar is my brother recently lost to cancer.

He has been a Jiddy 4 times and has several great grand Children .

My sultan Babies are such fun. My little Rooster has only wing . His was bitten off by a Pit bull put into my back yard by a neighbor who hates the world I think. I fought that dog for my baby's life and he is now such a pet. by the way the Avitar is my brother recently lost to cancer.

He has been a Jiddy 4 times and has several great grand Children . 
Sorry about your brother. Glad your little one is doing good.

hi

I want fertlized egg -how I can get it?

and ho huch per egg.

First, you get all dressed up, then go to a bar and hope a cute guy catches your eye then one thing leads to another and wallah, fertilized egg!!!
caf.gif

Actually, I could send some, but not sure to Libya...May be cheaper to just ship live birds...If you cover the expenses, I'll personally carrier them to you!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom