The Sussex thread!

Quote:
David is so cute!

love.gif

Thank you! We are thinking of keeping him now. My daughter loves him.

I say keep him! He looks like a smart, attentive young bird.

Where is he from? Is there any way we could critique him on the show quality speckled sussex thread on the breeders and hatcheries section? This picture would work but if we had one from the front and over the top that would be better. We have a former breeder and a judge helping us learn how to critique SS to produce SS on par with the SOP. Anybody else with SS that wants to check us out are more than welcome. The more the merrier. The more pictures the better too.
Thanks for considering this. He does look nice.
Jim

I wish more people would post pics. I really enjoy seeing them from chicks on up to adults. They are just stunning birds. My coros are just a month or two old. I still don't know what I have but they are getting their purply-ish feathers in around their necks and they are starting to feather out alot more. They certainly are active little babies. I started out with 8 but I am down to 5. They died shortly after they arrived. The bigger chicks I guess crushed the smaller ones in transit. It kinda sucks but I know that is a risk of shipping.
I didn't think the speckled sussex did anything for me but they are growing on me. I think I may get some this fall when it gets cooler.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom