^The Two Forests^ A Shapeshifting RP

Daniel walked off until he disappeared in the nearby trees.
Naeva finally turned away from her work to see if Daniel was still there. She assumed he would be, since she was pretty certain he knew she was joking.

Not seeing Daniel anywhere, she walked a little further and squinted her eyes slightly to see better and focus beyond the trees.
"Daniel, come out, I'm not falling for your tricks." She called and rolled her eyes, putting her hands on her hips. She didn't know if Daniel had actually left or not, but she didn't want to go any further and possibly be tricked by Daniel either.

Naeva finally turned away from her work to see if Daniel was still there. She assumed he would be, since she was pretty certain he knew she was joking.

Not seeing Daniel anywhere, she walked a little further and squinted her eyes slightly to see better and focus beyond the trees.
"Daniel, come out, I'm not falling for your tricks." She called and rolled her eyes, putting her hands on her hips. She didn't know if Daniel had actually left or not, but she didn't want to go any further and possibly be tricked by Daniel either.
Daniel smiled and stayed out in the trees. He wanted to surprise her somehow.

Daniel smiled and stayed out in the trees. He wanted to surprise her somehow.
Naeva sighed.
"Maybe he's not here...Weird." She muttered to herself and finally decided to walk into the trees and look for him. "Hey, if you're hiding, you're not going to be able to scare me, Daniel!" She said and smirked, looking around.

Naeva sighed.
"Maybe he's not here...Weird." She muttered to herself and finally decided to walk into the trees and look for him. "Hey, if you're hiding, you're not going to be able to scare me, Daniel!" She said and smirked, looking around. 
Daniel crawled over to Naeva's house, opening the window and crawling in. He found a comfortable chair and relaxed, happy with himself. (My first egg just came!)

Daniel crawled over to Naeva's house, opening the window and crawling in. He found a comfortable chair and relaxed, happy with himself. (My first egg just came!)
(Your first egg? So, you haven't had adults until now? Well, congratulations! How small is it?)

Naeva didn't find Daniel in the trees and shrugged. She headed back to her house and untied the second boar, before carrying the two quarter filled buckets of blood to the house, and going to fetch a knife so she could skin the boars.

When she first walked into her home, she didn't notice Daniel at all, but once she got her pocket knife and was heading back out she gasped when she saw somebody sitting in a chair. At first Naeva quickly reached for her gun, but then noticed it was Daniel and scowled for a few moments.
"Daniel?! I could've shot you! You scared the you-know-what outta me!" She said, half angry and half amused. "How in the world did you get in here??"

Back
Top Bottom