^The Two Forests^ A Shapeshifting RP

"Well, I didn't at first, I thought you'd be hiding. But I didn't think you'd sneak into my house!" Naeva said and shook her head. "And yeah right, like biting a vampire would work." She rolled her eyes jokingly.
Daniel said "Revenge is sweet though. Maybe a kiss on the neck would work better." he joked.

Name: Jason
Vampire, human, werefox, or werewolf?: werewolf
Description (in both forms if applicable) (can be a picture): as a human he's tall with tan colored skin and messy dirty blonde hair with sky blue eyes, he has many scars that criss cross his body from many fights in both of this forms. His wolf form is a large tan, russet, and black color with sky blue eyes
Personality: Territorial, prideful, defensive, quick to fight, cocky
Mate or dating?: None but open
Username: Frost bite88
Other: I finally joined yay me

Name:Vivian
Vampire, human, werefox, or werewolf?:Werewolf.
Description (in both forms if applicable) (can be a picture):pure white wolf, with beautiful blue eyes. Very pretty for a monster

Long blonde hair that she keeps in a braid. She is 5'8, with fair skin and blue eyes. Very fit, yet not necessarily muscular, as cross country is her passion.

Personality:Quiet, shy, kind, a bit short tempered
Mate or dating?:eek:pen
Username:JabbaDaHutt
Other:

Name:Vivian
Vampire, human, werefox, or werewolf?:Werewolf.
Description (in both forms if applicable) (can be a picture):pure white wolf, with beautiful blue eyes. Very pretty for a monster

Long blonde hair that she keeps in a braid. She is 5'8, with fair skin and blue eyes. Very fit, yet not necessarily muscular, as cross country is her passion.

Personality:Quiet, shy, kind, a bit short tempered
Mate or dating?:eek:pen
Username:JabbaDaHutt
Other:
(New gender: FenLe. Created by JabbaDaHut.
gig.gif
)

Daniel said "Revenge is sweet though. Maybe a kiss on the neck would work better." he joked.
"If you ever kiss me when I'm sleeping I will murder your face." Naeva told him humorously. "Though, I am kind of serious about that information. Seriously, don't do that. Ever."

"If you ever kiss me when I'm sleeping I will murder your face." Naeva told him humorously. "Though, I am kind of serious about that information. Seriously, don't do that. Ever."
Daniel snickered and said "Well, I think I've invaded your privacy enough for one day. Good night, Naeva." He quickly kissed her, before opening the door and running off.

Daniel snickered and said "Well, I think I've invaded your privacy enough for one day. Good night, Naeva." He quickly kissed her, before opening the door and running off.
"Alright, good night then." Naeva said before he left, then went outside to skin the boars and cut the meat. She had to get it all done before she went to bed, so she'd be able to smoke it overnight so it'd last longer.

Once the boars were skinned and cut, she went ahead and started smoking it in her smokehouse so she could sleep. Instead of hunting, she drank some of the boar's blood (after putting it all in jars, to keep it secure), though it was already starting to thicken. She lit a fire in the wood stove before heading into her bedroom to change and sleep.

(Skip to morning, maybe?)

Name: Lily Parker
Vampire, human, werefox, or werewolf?: Human
Description (in both forms if applicable) (can be a picture): Blonde hair blue eyes.
Personality: Shy, easily frightened.
Mate or dating?: Sure, whoever wants.
Username: @cutiechook1
Other: PM me if you are about to infect my character; I will say yes, but I still want to be alerted.

Back
Top Bottom