*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Edwin looked thoughtfully at Alena. "Um, well, I was thinking about going hawking with Peter if he wants to. Then maybe we'll go shoot some rabbits for the heck of it," he said.
--
"Oh honey," Maud said as she crossed the room over to Gwen. She wrapped her chubby arms around the sorrowful princess and gave her a tight hug.
--
Linnet put her heavy velvet coat on, then peeked out of her bed chamber door to see if anyone was in the hallway. Seeing it was clear, she hurried down the hallway to the spiral staircase, and descended.

"Sounds like your going to have a good day then." She looked at him teasingly. "Maybe then you wont be so grumpy when you return."
--------------
Gwen hugged her, sobbing into her shoulder.

Quote:
"Sounds like your going to have a good day then." She looked at him teasingly. "Maybe then you wont be so grumpy when you return." Gwen hugged her, sobbing into her shoulder.
Edwin looked at her with a teasing frown. "Yes, I am determined to have a good day. Despite whatever father tells me about that girl", he said ruefully, referring to Gwen.
--
Maud rubbed Gwen's slim back.
--
Linnet looked left, then right once she had come to the foot of the stairs.
--

Quote:
Edwin looked at her with a teasing frown. "Yes, I am determined to have a good day. Despite whatever father tells me about that girl", he said ruefully, referring to Gwen.
--
Maud rubbed Gwen's slim back.
--
Linnet looked left, then right once she had come to the foot of the stairs.
--

Alena frowned."Well...at least she is pretty."
-------
Gwen sat up. "Why him though? What will i dooooo?" She started to sob again.

Back
Top Bottom