*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Edwin looked up from speaking to Alena and saw Lariah. He grabbed Alena's hand and quickly darted into the pantry to avoid his sister.

Her heart skipped a beat when he grabbed her hand. "Edwin where are we going?"
"Into the pantry," he said as he closed the door behind them. "My sister is out there," he said, signifying the kitchen.
--
Maud, with Gwen following, headed towards the gardens.

Last edited:
" Edwin, don't think I didn't see you." Lariah said as she found her brother with Alena. She gave him another pastry she picked up and she sat down on a bench.
" Oh, and i forgot to tell you that father got you a new horse. You should go check him out." Lariah said smoothly as she gave him a joking mocking look.

"Into the pantry," he said as he closed the door behind them. "My sister is out there," he said, signifying the kitchen.
--
Maud, with Gwen following, headed towards the gardens.

"So... I thought that we-i mean you were avoiding your dad, not Linnet." She was glad there was darkness to cover her obviously blushing cheeks.
----
"Why do you think she loves the herb garden so much?"

Lariah hated how people thought she was obsessed with horses. She wasn't at all. She understood them, and they understood her. Probably the only things that did. They were smarter than they looked, and had just as many emotions and thoughts as human's. People didn't noticed this, so Lariah took the time to spend time with them.

" Edwin, don't think I didn't see you." Lariah said as she found her brother with Alena. She gave him another pastry she picked up and she sat down on a bench.
" Oh, and i forgot to tell you that father got you a new horse. You should go check him out." Lariah said smoothly as she gave him a joking mocking look.
Edwin sighed. "Ok, ok, you win," he said jokingly as he took the pastry Lariah offered him and handed it to Alena. "What are you doing down here in the kitchens?" He asked his sister

Edwin, still holding Alena's hand, led her out of the pantry to join Lariah (Linnet is the princess' best friend, Lariah is the prince's sister :) ).
--
"Oh, when she was younger she was fascinated by the plants. She insisted that the yard-keeper show her all about the plants," Maud explained to Gwen. "And when his knowledge ran out, she insisted that the midwife and I teach her more about them."

Last edited:
Edwin, still holding Alena's hand, led her out of the pantry to join Lariah (Linnet is the princess' best friend, Lariah is the prince's sister :) ).
--
"Oh, when she was younger she was fascinated by the plants. She insisted that the yard-keeper show her all about the plants," Maud explained to Gwen. "And when his knowledge ran out, she insisted that the midwife and I teach her more about them."
(oops she's my characters best friend and I forgot
1f60c.png
)
Alena allowed Edwin to pull her over to his sister. "Hello Lariah." She said kindly.
------
"Oh really, she never told me that she was fascinated with plants."

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom