*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

(It's ok. :hugs it's pretty confusing with al the names)

Edwin leaned over and whispered in Alena's ear, "Princess Lariah," he corrected kindly.
--
"Really? You've never noticed all her "secret" trips outside? I guess she's sneaker than I thought," Maud replied. "Her father knows about it, and he encourages it. He says sewing and playing instruments and singing are not all the things a lady could learn." Maud opened a small gate.

" Hello. Aren't you interested in your horse Edwin? You look like the thought is like dirt on your shoe." Lariah complained jokingly as she pulled him out of his hiding place. Edwin was the only one that didnt pester her about the horses.
" Are you going to come?" Lariah asked the girl beside Edwin.

(It's ok. :hugs it's pretty confusing with al the names)

Edwin leaned over and whispered in Alena's ear, "Princess Lariah," he corrected kindly.
--
"Really? You've never noticed all her "secret" trips outside? I guess she's sneaker than I thought," Maud replied. "Her father knows about it, and he encourages it. He says sewing and playing instruments and singing are not all the things a lady could learn." Maud opened a small gate.

"Oh. Sorry Princess."
-----------
"I have noticed the trips, but I just assumed that she was going to the stables."

Last edited:
When Lariah saw the new horse she rushed up to the stable keeper(ollie?) and nodded at him. She took the lead rope from him and the horse calmed down. She talked to him quietly and fed him a handful of grass.
" It's okay, boy. Calm down, its okay." She whispered to the horse as she walked him to a paddack. The horse was a beautiful dapple gray with dark, curious eyes. He had a white sock on his left back leg and a small white snip on his pinkish nose,

Last edited:
" Hello. Aren't you interested in your horse Edwin? You look like the thought is like dirt on your shoe." Lariah complained jokingly as she pulled him out of his hiding place. Edwin was the only one that didnt pester her about the horses.
" Are you going to come?" Lariah asked the girl beside Edwin.
(Edwin is 18 so that would make Lariah 20 :) )
Edwin gave his sister an annoyed glance. "This is Alena, I believe you know her. She is, um, one of my, uh servants," he said haltingly. He felt bad calling Alena a servant.
--
"Stables? Heavens, no! Linnet cannot stand the stables. She much prefers the Hawks and falcons to the horses. Goodness me, child, you must spend more time with your companion!" Maud answered laughingly.

Last edited:
(I think the two castles would each have their own stable. :p each castle and "kingdom" would have their own kitchens, gardens, stables, Hawks, etc. sorry to be so picky, but Ollie is part of Edwin's castle.)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom