*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Alfric stared up at the ceiling, his heart was still pounding and his eyes were moist with tears. He sniffed and rubbed them dry with his knuckles, wincing when a spike of pain shot down his arm. It took him a while to realise where he was. And when he had, the dream was all but faded. Still, the smells seemed to linger on, echoes of times come and gone. He sniffed again as if it clear them from his thoughts, then pushed himself up so that his back leant against the wall.

Several horses stomped and snorted, and one mare nickered softly with the unusual barn disturbances disrupting the usual nighttime routine.

Several horses stomped and snorted, and one mare nickered softly with the unusual barn disturbances disrupting the usual nighttime routine.
(I guess this is for me? )

Katrina whistled softly as she reentered the stables. "Herja, I'm back," she whispered as she opened the stall door.

Katrina drew back at Herja's sudden reaction. "I've got something for your shoulder," she said hesitantly.

Blinking awake and becoming aware of her surroundings, Herja nodded, "alright, ma'am. I'm sorry about that. I'm pretty tired I guess, and it is the middle of the night. I can't really see it, so do what you think is best. Like I already said, I've nothing left to loose but my life, and I have already placed it in your hands in simply staying here."
Herja grinned up at Katrina, trying to look more friendly.

Blinking awake and becoming aware of her surroundings, Herja nodded, "alright, ma'am. I'm sorry about that. I'm pretty tired I guess, and it is the middle of the night. I can't really see it, so do what you think is best. Like I already said, I've nothing left to loose but my life, and I have already placed it in your hands in simply staying here."
Herja grinned up at Katrina, trying to look more friendly.
(sorry for the delay in response. Been on the road all day)

Katrina simply nodded in response as she closed the stall door behind her and set the lamp beside Herja. "D'ye mind?" She asked as she went to move the woman's shirt from her shoulder a bit.

Herja winced a bit at the contact, but sucked it up and gritted her teeth, nodding as she allowed Katrina to better examine the wound.

Herja winced a bit at the contact, but sucked it up and gritted her teeth, nodding as she allowed Katrina to better examine the wound.
(I'll be home for a few days, so I'll try to answer faster and more consistently, Bant ;) )

Katrina's face showed showed no reaction upon viewing the wound. She held the lantern slightly above it and tilted her head around a bit to see the gash. She mumbled something to herself as she released the cloth for a moment in order to get a jar from her pocket.

(Horse bite, right?)

Back
Top Bottom