*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

(umm Gwen and Edwin are leaving the castle i think that they are about to bump into his parents me and silkie and Arthur and grandle are still with Lariah you never said if grandle and Lariah bad something going
1f61e.png
)

(WHA?! So confused!)
(OTAKUS RULE!!!!!) ---
(Oooh Shan, Crazychick and I got plans...grand plans. XD) -- (Crazychick, where is Peter?) Richard followed the young man at a distance. He wasn't sure wether to go find the person whom he needed, or continue following Peter. -- Edwin sighed. "No real reason, just, um, oh I don't know! Come on," he walked quickly past her to the stable hand. -- Linnet accepted the drank and thanked him. He looked deep in thought. "What's on your mind?" She asked gently. -- Maud came hurrying into the kitchen. "Linnet! I've been searching all over for you! You told me quite a while ago that you would come up for your fitting as soon as you put your cloak away. Come, we needn't keep the seamstress waiting any longer," she beckoned Linnet to follow. -- The castle soon came into view. "Audric, he will carry through with it. He is your son, and you are his father. Plus, you're the king. Look, we're almost home. You can talk to Edwin if you wish about it," Mariah (QUOTE] (UM. Okay.) ---
(Shan i have no idea what that was about but ok
1f604.png
)
(OTAKU, OTAKU, OKATU DANCE!!!!)

( yes, i am, sorry was playing another game. Okay, ill continue.)

Gradle helped Lariah up and she walked to the door.
" Now go, I'm on guard duty." Gradle growled as he slunked away deeper into the cabin.
" I guess I'll take a horse?" Lariah asked. A familiar horse whinnied.
" Sparrow!" she cried as he mounted onto her horse. The splint had helped.

(I may have to leave this RP, so loosen my characters up. (You can also let me know if you want to keep any of them))

( yes, i am, sorry  was playing another game. Okay, ill continue.)

Gradle helped Lariah up and she walked to the door.
" Now go, I'm on guard duty." Gradle growled as he slunked away deeper into the cabin.
" I guess I'll take a horse?" Lariah asked. A familiar horse whinnied.
" Sparrow!" she cried as he mounted onto her horse. The splint had helped.
(wait do grandle and Lariah have something going?!?!)

Arthur looked at Lariah. "Hey. Umm. Sorry about that. I didn't know." Arthur ran his fingers through his hair, blushing.

(then what was his other reason for bringing her there
1f621.png
)
Arthur sighed, before beginning the three mile back to the castle, on foot.

(ok so the prince and the princess are being forced into marriage. They hated each other originally, but now they are starting to kind of like each other. Its more like friends than an actual relationship. I can make another character if you want, or you can play with an existing one.)

Back
Top Bottom