The Wabbit thread!!!! Anything about rabbits

I'm not sure. . . we rescued her but the owner said she has had at least 5 litters. She's perfectly healthy, eats and drinks plenty and is due Easter though. There wasa time where she wasn't even breed and she still made a full blown out nest,

Last edited:
She could be having a false pregnancy, but I've never heard of having a false pregnancy during a real one. Are you sure the breeding took? Try palpating in a couple days, to be sure.

Yeah I have also heard of a false pregnancy, she had 3 falls. It will be another 2 to 3 day before I palpate her so we will see. I also have another question, I use shaving for bedding but after cleaning and adding cleaning and adding, the shaving build up. Is there anything I can do. . . ?

One of my rabbit's started on her nest yesterday. I threw some hay in for her today. She instantly started grabbing as much as she could haul in her mouth. She took it straight to her box.

Oh much further than my girl, but still has around 7 days. . .? So maybe they are just making a nest to get ready

Back
Top Bottom