~*The Weekly Peep*~

THE WEEKLY PEEP
Time again!This is my second WP and I hope you enjoy.Again no Article!Come on guys!PM any submissions to @ChickenLover200!

PEEP OF THE WEEK

Peep of the week
Name: Sunshine
breed Buff orpington

From @Fluffers

Question of the week:
It's fall, my chickens are losing a lot of feathers, what does that mean? Are they sick?
~non BYC member

Answer:
It's called molting. All chickens do it in fall. Some can lose a lot of feathers making them appear sickly. It's perfectly normal for a chicken to molt.
~CL200

:thumbsup
Sorry I forgot to PM stuff to you yesterday. We got a bad storm and have been dealing with a lot of flooding. Had two inches of water downstairs. Now a flood damage crew gutted the basement. Then we hear insurance won't cover anything. Not sure how we'll afford this....

Sorry I forgot to PM stuff to you yesterday. We got a bad storm and have been dealing with a lot of flooding. Had two inches of water downstairs. Now a flood damage crew gutted the basement. Then we hear insurance won't cover anything. Not sure how we'll afford this....

That's ok.Oh No!thats awful :hugs

That's ok.Oh No!thats awful :hugs
:hugs
Yeah.

Monday Mystery:
Guess all five answers. The ones correct (no cheating!) Will each earn you a point. If you get all five right and fill out the extra question, you have a perfect score. Those with perfect scores will be entered in a drawing. The extra question for today is asking what you want to see done with the WP differently. One winner will be chosen from the drawing this time and their WP suggestion will be used along with a survival surprise!

1. What is the name of the chicken coop of the week on BYC?

2. Who was this article (New To Chickens And Dont Know Witch Breeds To Get Then Click Here) written by?

3. Why was this article (Why Join Back Yard Chickens The Benefits Of Being A Byc Member) written by?

4. What year was the original WP started?

5. Who wrote the Daily Peep before?

Egg-stra question:
What would you like to see new with the weekly peep?
(i'm gonna get most of these wrong, because i didn't check, going my memory)
do i pm it to you?

Last edited:
THE WEEKLY PEEP
Time again!This is my second WP and I hope you enjoy.Again no Article!Come on guys!PM any submissions to @ChickenLover200 !

PEEP OF THE WEEK

Peep of the week
Name: Sunshine
breed Buff orpington

From @Fluffers

Question of the week:
It's fall, my chickens are losing a lot of feathers, what does that mean? Are they sick?
~non BYC member

Answer:
It's called molting. All chickens do it in fall. Some can lose a lot of feathers making them appear sickly. It's perfectly normal for a chicken to molt.
~CL200
yay!
clap.gif

Monday Mystery:

Guess all five answers. The ones correct (no cheating!) Will each earn you a point. If you get all five right and fill out the extra question, you have a perfect score. Those with perfect scores will be entered in a drawing. The extra question for today is asking what you want to see done with the WP differently. One winner will be chosen from the drawing this time and their WP suggestion will be used along with a survival surprise!

1. What is the name of the chicken coop of the week on BYC?

2. Who was this article (New To Chickens And Dont Know Witch Breeds To Get Then Click Here) written by?

3. Why was this article (Why Join Back Yard Chickens The Benefits Of Being A Byc Member) written by?

4. What year was the original WP started?

5. Who wrote the Daily Peep before?

Egg-stra question:

What would you like to see new with the weekly peep?

(i'm gonna get most of these wrong, because i didn't check, going my memory)
do i pm it to you?
Yeah. You can PM the answers to me

Back
Top Bottom