The Wild Chickens (And Other Birds) : Roleplay Game

SHADOW: "What?!" She shrieked, "First of all, I'm NOT a pigeon, and second, I think I know someone who's looking for you..."

Last edited:
[Heya Guys! Sorry i was gone long.. I broke my IPod screen.. (By broke i mean smashed.
hit.gif
) and i needed time to get it fixed so i havent been on. I cant be bothered to read ALL the pages so can someone please give me a detailed description of whats going on? Thanks!)

[Heya Guys! Sorry i was gone long.. I broke my IPod screen.. (By broke i mean smashed.
hit.gif
) and i needed time to get it fixed so i havent been on. I cant be bothered to read ALL the pages so can someone please give me a detailed description of whats going on? Thanks!)
(Okay. Two new phoenixes have been invented (Burn and Snowfire) Shadow was healed, and the other birds are all out in the forest exept for Jujube who is coming back to Admiral. I might have missed a bit, but that's the main stuff.)

SHADOW: Shadow got up, "There was a gray bird like you," she said, "Exept...he was a little lighter colorered than you, and I think he hurt his wing. But he's good now." Shadow tried to recall where she'd last seen the bird.

burn walked around a little cove with water and spotted some cayuga's, he looked at them and noticed one of them looked different "ducks" he mumbled and walked past them.

DAWN: Dawn landed on a thin branch. He took one last glance at the ducks. One was very different from the others, "That's odd." he mumbled, inclining his head for a better look.

Quote:
DAWN: Dawn shook his head and left, all the ducks were different, this one was probably just another breed or something.

burn looked closer walking forward "your not a duck" he said to justice, the warmth from his body was intense for any creature other than another pheonix, a few drops of lava fell from his tailfeathers and wings.
Justice shifted her weight nervously. "quack?" she said. it was more of a question, really. she attempted to control her body heat. being 500 years old, she was actually pretty good at it, she was just a little bit warmer than the ducks around her. "you don't know that." she stated to Burn. she didn't look up from where her head was tucked under her wing, but she knew he was a pheonix. it was something between his heat and his voice. he must be young, he doesn't have a melodious voice like mine or any control over his heat. she thought. good greif, i can't even be sure he's a fire pheonix! maybe i don't have anything to fear from him... but then again, if he isn't a fire pheonix, he will have heard all of the rumors, and will hate me for what i was born for... she mused. being a duck isn't working, i guess i will have to run for it. she stood up, her golden legs exposed. (cayugas have silvery-grey legs, not golden) she ran at burn, as if to charge him, but instead spread her magnificent, frondy wings and took flight, leaving the Cayuga's cave. she whistled her thanks to them as she made her hasty depart, gaining altitude with all speed. as she was flying, the black cayuga feathers fell off, revealing her in all her beauty. she continued upward.

Back
Top Bottom