The world of the dead and living RP ~ players needed

Nathan nodded. "It was- is. And- and I can't help but blame myself for it. He wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for me." He thought of his father every day, and every day he still hated himself for it.

Maiya rolled her eyes, a smile spreading on her face.
Adira's look of quiet comfort changed to one of anger, "Oh? You meant to get sick and die? You were planning on that, huh? Thought it'd be fun? All. Your. Fault. No you idiot!"

(Whoa. I didn't know you had that in you Adira!)

Gen pulled a look of shocked offense, "You doubt me?"

Nathan nodded. "It was- is. And- and I can't help but blame myself for it. He wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for me." He thought of his father every day, and every day he still hated himself for it.

Maiya rolled her eyes, a smile spreading on her face.

Adira's look of quiet comfort changed to one of anger, "Oh? You meant to get sick and die? You were planning on that, huh? Thought it'd be fun? All. Your. Fault. No you idiot!"

(Whoa. I didn't know you had that in you Adira!)

Gen pulled a look of shocked offense, "You doubt me?"

Adira's quick mood change shocked Nathan. He stood up quickly, "M- Maybe I should go..." he started to back away nervously.

"Yes," Maiya said, in a deep, villain voice, totally poker-faced. But a grin quickly ruined it.

Adira's quick mood change shocked Nathan. He stood up quickly, "M- Maybe I should go..." he started to back away nervously.

"Yes," Maiya said, in a deep, villain voice, totally poker-faced. But a grin quickly ruined it.
Adira shrugged, "Okay. Just stop blaming yourself, would you? It's not you're fault already." She got up and strolled down the edge of the lake.

(It's certainly what I would have said! Okay, I probably would've softened it a bit…)

Gen laughed.

((
))

((You too!))

Alice walked around the vampire coven quietly.

~~~
Kali landed and shifted back into her human form. She looked around the dragon coven, then went inside to find something to eat.

~~~
Tia and Sue walked around the park, quietly joking back and forth as they walked. (Humans)

(New type of creature! Curtesy to Gertrude for her suggestion/idea! xD thnx McFuzz!)

Were-creatures:

They're able to channel certain qualities of an animal. Horns, wings, claws, etc. But they can't turn into animals themselves. There's a disease that gives similar abilities, but it only works at the full moon and turns people insane.

They can't become like centaurs, but they could change their legs, for instance. And one animal per person.

• Were-Creatures:

Were creatures, like all other living dead, aren't as they're portrayed by the living. Unlike werewolves and such from movies, were-creatures can't fully shift. They can draw features, extra limbs (such as wings, horns, tails, claws, etc...), an partially shift, but not full. Also, they cannot shift into any creature. One animal shift per person. They can be burned by silver, and killed like any other creature.

Animals they can shift into:

- goat
- horse
- cat
- bat
- bird
- rat
- dog
- fish
- rabbit/bunny
- deer
- bull

(Any other animals you might want, PM me and I'll decide based on the type of animal)

Coven:

- Storm forest: in the unknown forest, called storm forest because of the storms that are usually there. It's called the unknown forest because no one, because of the spell protecting the forest, is even slightly curious at what is in the forest. In fact, it practically doesn't exist to humans.

Form:

Name:
Age before death:
Age now:
Animal they can shift into:
Coven:
Personality:
History:
Crush (optional):
Appearance (optional):
Picture/description:
Other: