The world of the dead and living RP ~ players needed

he smiled, "i realized that." he cocked his head and looked to her, "want to do something?"
"Like?" She asked, taking a big drink. She was bare foot, like before, but had changed into a pare of pearl white shorts and a green tank top. She reached up into a secret cabinet that was hardly looked in and opened it. She grinned as she took out a handful of suckers, mostly blue raspberry, then turned back to Dante.

"Like?" She asked, taking a big drink. She was bare foot, like before, but had changed into a pare of pearl white shorts and a green tank top. She reached up into a secret cabinet that was hardly looked in and opened it. She grinned as she took out a handful of suckers, mostly blue raspberry, then turned back to Dante.
he kept his smile and shook his head, "don't girls like to look in store cases?" he asked. he loved looking at brand new items, and he also loved antique stuff, because most likely it was from his era.

he kept his smile and shook his head, "don't girls like to look in store cases?" he asked. he loved looking at brand new items, and he also loved antique stuff, because most likely it was from his era.
"I dunno." She shrugged, unwrapping a sucker and sticking it in her mouth. "Am I suppose to know what girls like to do? Cause I definitely hate polish, shopping for dressed and make up, and texting." She said. "Which I'm pretty sure a lot of girls like to do." She jumped up and sat on the counter, crossing her legs underneath her.

Back
Top Bottom