The world of the dead and living RP ~ players needed

"Um. Ok." J'lee said. She closed her eyes and tried, focusing as she relaxed her posture. She felt weight come onto her back, almost making her loose her balance. She opened her eyes and looked back, her eyes widening when she saw hug black-brown bat wings. "Whoa."
(
lau.gif
and you just said fats instead of fast.)

Ivory shifted into bat form and took off, easily catching up because of her small size. Sense she was pretty slim, or skinny, as some people called her, she easily cut through the wind, allowing her to fly fast. Especially when she did the torpedo, tucking her wings against her sides and shooting like a bullet through the air, passing him by a large distance, before her wings snapped out again. He clearly hadn't been expecting her to be that fast, cause she was way ahead of him. She grinned.
(yeah, yeah, just like i said pooping earlier, i know. i should really check my thing before posting it.)

Dante gained speed but not fast enough, he came up about two feet behind her and she had won, he was shocked but didn't let it show, he was good at hiding his emotions. he looked at her and smiled, "you are fast." he said and then walked into town looking for the candy store.

(yeah, yeah, just like i said pooping earlier, i know. i should really check my thing before posting it.)

Dante gained speed but not fast enough, he came up about two feet behind her and she had won, he was shocked but didn't let it show, he was good at hiding his emotions. he looked at her and smiled, "you are fast." he said and then walked into town looking for the candy store.
About 10 feet above the ground, she shifted into human form and landed gracefully on her feet, in front of the candy store. It looked, to any human who saw, that she had jumped from the roof onto the ground. She walked inside, ahead of Dante.

"Um. Ok." J'lee said. She closed her eyes and tried, focusing as she relaxed her posture. She felt weight come onto her back, almost making her loose her balance. She opened her eyes and looked back, her eyes widening when she saw hug black-brown bat wings. "Whoa."
(
lau.gif
and you just said fats instead of fast.)

Ivory shifted into bat form and took off, easily catching up because of her small size. Sense she was pretty slim, or skinny, as some people called her, she easily cut through the wind, allowing her to fly fast. Especially when she did the torpedo, tucking her wings against her sides and shooting like a bullet through the air, passing him by a large distance, before her wings snapped out again. He clearly hadn't been expecting her to be that fast, cause she was way ahead of him. She grinned.
Gretchen grinned, already shifting back to normal. "See? Like that."

Gretchen grinned, already shifting back to normal. "See? Like that."
J'lee blinked in surprise as she spread her wings out. With her skinny body, the wings definitely came close to out weighing her. She concentrated and made the wings go away, relief spreading through her when the weight disappeared. "I probably shouldn't make myself have wings until I gain some weight." She said. "So, I guess I'm a bat."

J'lee blinked in surprise as she spread her wings out. With her skinny body, the wings definitely came close to out weighing her. She concentrated and made the wings go away, relief spreading through her when the weight disappeared. "I probably shouldn't make myself have wings until I gain some weight." She said. "So, I guess I'm a bat."
Gretchen rolled her eyes, "Oh, really? What gave it away?"

Back
Top Bottom