TheLukeMeister's Chat Thread!!!

I am taking 2 collage level classes as well. Those are the only ones I have had work in. Well, my English class as well. But I get a packet to finish each night from each class. Only the first day we went over what was going to happen in classes.
I hope you find out what killed your duck. That's no fun.

Well, I'm guessing it's an owl cuz there's owls each winter in our barn. IDK, gonna move the other in with the chickens probably. We'll see.

XD yeah, all day. On most 'wood days' anyway. Today was half a wood day. This morning I ran water lines out to our shop with my dad and buried them. This afternoon is wood. XD

SCHOOL SUCKS!!!! I still love my mom though even if she's the one who gives me my school books. XD XD 2 more years. *sigh* ;)

Well, I'm guessing it's an owl cuz there's owls each winter in our barn. IDK, gonna move the other in with the chickens probably. We'll see.

XD yeah, all day. On most 'wood days' anyway. Today was half a wood day. This morning I ran water lines out to our shop with my dad and buried them. This afternoon is wood. XD

SCHOOL SUCKS!!!! I still love my mom though even if she's the one who gives me my school books. XD XD 2 more years. *sigh* ;)
Ah.

XD Wow.

Hiya.
frow.gif
Hey! Sup?

Back
Top Bottom