DinosRBirds

Hunted by Moonlight
12 Years
Feb 1, 2011
Lake Huron,MI
Hi guys. In case y'all don't already know there is an online chicken breeding game, Therapods. (It's pretty much PoultryLand at a new web address. If you used to play PL, log right back in!)
Anyway... I thought it would be fun to have a Therapod chat right here on BYC so we could show off our birds and collaborate and share ideas.
Example birds to get you interested:
View attachment 1348141
Here's the Champion Page so far. You can get up on the leaderboads, too! The game is still young!
View attachment 1348143

Last edited:
Hi guys. In case y'all don't already know there is an online chicken breeding game, Therapods. (It's pretty much PoultryLand at a new web address. If you used to play PL, log right back in!)
Anyway... I thought it would be fun to have a Therapod chat right here on BYC so we could show off our birds and collaborate and share ideas.
Example birds to get you interested:
View attachment 1348141
Here's the Champion Page so far. You can get up on the leaderboads, too! The game is still young!
View attachment 1348143
Fascinating. I don't think I'll join the site, however, I would be interested to hear about it. :)I can't see the images though. I can't remember if it was @LilJoe looking for a site like this....

Sorry to hear that. Here are some pictures of birds from the site:
37_adult.png
12_adult.png

And here's a possible breed we could expect in the future with some cool markings bred in:
latest

Last edited:
So I've managed to make a giganteus egg with a blue head and body. I think he'll turn out cool looking. Anyone else make a cool bird? What's everyone's progress? Any breeding goals? Long term projects? Let's hear it!

So I've managed to make a giganteus egg with a blue head and body. I think he'll turn out cool looking. Anyone else make a cool bird? What's everyone's progress? Any breeding goals? Long term projects? Let's hear it!
I'd like to see that egg

Back
Top Bottom