THERE PIPING! (NEW! UPDATED PICS OF THE CHICKS)

Well, this is the info I can give ya turn the eggs 3 times a day keep temp at 99.5 and humidity 60% for day 1-18 and then on day 18 stop turning so they orintat them self so dont open or touch the incubator thats the number 1 reason people have trouble. and at day 18-21 keep temp 99.5 and 70-75% humidity. I dont know what happend but mine didnt hatch until day 23 so be patient if they don't hatch day 21 sometimes it takes longer...

Well the good new for me guys is that the 3 egg piped and both of the chicks are getting around an walking but there not fully dry yet. I hopen number three doesnt hatch at 5 in the morning like the first one i'll be takin Pics in a little bit so hang tight.

Bad new's:IM SICK OUT OF MY MIND, Symptoms: very warm head, stuffy nose, don't feel like eating(I only had a peice of pizza and cookie and milk and then a little spaghetti), and soar throught<spelled right?

I'm sorry, i know how long til they hatch total.....I mean when they beging picking throught the shell........how long from when you realize they have a hole started, til they are actually coming out. I would like to know how long 'that' process takes.

Well i just wondered if it took an hour........4 hours.......all day.....you know? I am so afraid i am going to miss it tomorrow when i got to work. I only work from 8 to 12 so i think i should be ok. At least i now know i most likely wont miss it all. Thank you.

No prob any time
big_smile.png

Well I checked both of my chicks that are dry and both of them have rows shorter than the othere one! I got two baby girls on my hands. Im hoping the one that hatched yesterday at like 11 is guy, 2 girls and one guy is great exactly what I was aming for.

These are some pics.

260012341.jpg

This is one of the girls. What color is she she look blue or black

260012352.jpg

This is the other girl. I love both of them they follow me lol. what color is she? she looks like she's blue or black to.

260012345.jpg

This is both of them falling asleep on each other. And I think they love the brooder they haven't chirped once sence I put them in there.

260012355.jpg

This is the one who hatched out at 11 at night yesterday he look brown. What color is he?

Back
Top Bottom