There's something wrong with my duck's legs

Here is info on niacin deficiency also has the dose for ages on this too. Get the liquid BComplex ASAP and begin giving it to your duckling it’s the best we have found to get them over it. I have a mixed flock so I feed chicken feed and add Nutritional yeast to it 1 Tablespoon to each cup of feed but when one already has a niacin def the liquid B is the best to treat that one with.
Than k you. How do I administer the liquid complex?

hey by the way, I’m sorry there was a yellow dot over the letter B in the picture of the liquid B complex. It’s just because when I did a search through my pictures, it searched for that word and then it put a box around it. Apparently, I didn’t notice the dot covers the letter B.

hey by the way, I’m sorry there was a yellow dot over the letter B in the picture of the liquid B complex. It’s just because when I did a search through my pictures, it searched for that word and then it put a box around it. Apparently, I didn’t notice the dot covers the letter B.
No problem. Thank you so much for your help

Get small 1ml syringes without the needle (like THESE). Draw the liquid B complex into the syringe. Kneel down and hold the duck on your knee with your non-dominant arm. Open its beak and keep it open with your non-dominant hand. With your dominant hand grab the full syringe and stick it down into the LEFT side of the throat and administer the liquid vitamin B. It gets easier the more you do it.

You can give it by mouth tiny drop right inside the bill and let the duckling swallow after each drop or put it over a tiny bit of crushed mealworms. We don't advise putting it into their water becasue it dilutes it down to much plus they waste alot of water too. Keep in the frig after opening it will say injectable on the bottle but just peel off the foil open the stopper and pull with the dropper or syringe out what you need .

Back
Top Bottom