they are here

these little quails are popping out all over the place.
love.gif

i have some really lovely colours, one little one looks like silver, really beautiful.
i will post some more photo's tomorrow.

these little quails are popping out all over the place. :love
i have some really lovely colours, one little one looks like silver, really beautiful.
i will post some more photo's tomorrow.

:) looking forward to the pics, I cannot believe how addictive hatching is haha I want more incubators and more eggs :)

i have an R-com 20 it's a great incubator, i have had it for a couple of years now.
these quails are really sweet and will come to your hand when you put it in the brooder.
big_smile.png

they look great, I would like to invest in a better incubator this chinese noname and the janoel are okay but quite hard to maintain a steady temperature

they look great, I would like to invest in a better incubator this chinese noname and the janoel are okay but quite hard to maintain a steady temperature
i have not heard of them. i have had a good hatch of ducks and chickens with this little incubator, well worth the money.

these little beauties are growing nicely.
good job i have two pens made up and ready. i will have to try and sell some of the boys and girls, i only want 8.

Back
Top Bottom