Things We Can Learn From a Cat

Yes, I live with one and the kittens who are LEARNING the naughty awful whiny behavior.

I ignore the kids whiny behavior. I ignore the cats, they take to breaking stuff. They are HORRIBLE.

I love them.

But, you must also remember, cats enjoy chasing and eating spiders. Or at least, our five do.
tongue.png

Quote:
as for the bathwater I can not tell you. But think about the flushing toilet, man that is entertainment to a cat. At least it was to a cat that I had growing up. We would wake up in the middle of the night to a flushing toilet and the cat would be on top just watching, when it would finish she would flush again.

Someone explain why my Siamese is extremely shy but my Tonkinese is what I call my man w***e because she NEVER encounters a stranger, not even the vet. Seriously walk into my house and Kate will wrap herself around your legs, ignore her and she will meow at you.

The Siamese is NOT shy, it is psychotic and planning a takeover. We had one that was scary psychotic. We had to give it away, because it was making our normal cat a nervous wreck.

What can you learn from a cat
the two legged creature who puts her mouth on you head and tells you they are kisses can be walked over with impunity. If she takes up too much room in bed just push her out of bed the bruises won't bother you.
Whatever took place you where not there
anything that has gone wrong is the dogs fault.
If one two legged thing goes to bed and and the other hasn't fed you yet, let that stupid neurotic black and white lump of a cat go and yell the sleeping one out of bed dinner is always served at that point and you don't have to do anything.

Snuggle up to female two legged slave this way
014.jpg

You get a nice pillow for you head and if she moves you have some thing handy to stick your claws into to make her stop.

Last edited:
Quote:
as for the bathwater I can not tell you. But think about the flushing toilet, man that is entertainment to a cat. At least it was to a cat that I had growing up. We would wake up in the middle of the night to a flushing toilet and the cat would be on top just watching, when it would finish she would flush again.

Someone explain why my Siamese is extremely shy but my Tonkinese is what I call my man w***e because she NEVER encounters a stranger, not even the vet. Seriously walk into my house and Kate will wrap herself around your legs, ignore her and she will meow at you.

my daughter , who is ten, told me last night that since he is not allowed to eat humans he settled for the next best thing. Stewed human broth.

Back
Top Bottom