Things you never said until you had chickens.......

I'll be right back i'm going to have a cigarette with my chickens.

(I put a chair by them so i can sit and stare at them since i don't smoke it the house it gives me something more to do), man i gotta quit!

I just love my chickens, what can I say I have found my favorite pet of all time. Now keep in mind I never thought I would have chickens let alone having conversations in this manner!!!

First thing in the mornings as soon as I get up and visit the little girl's room I venture outside to let my best friends out for the day: (I say) Bock-Bock-Bock-Begowwk! Good Morning My Ladies, Awe come to me my fluffy chicken butts, my laaydies<3 Awe I Love My Chickens <3

I DRIVE back home on my lunch: (I say) Bock-Bock-Bock-Begowwk! Afternoon My Ladies come to me my fluffy chicken butts, my laaydies<3 Awe I Love My Chickens <3

As SOON as I get home from work:(I say) Bock-Bock-Bock-Begowwk! Good Evening My Ladies. Have a good day? Boooock I love my laaydies my Chickens <3

Then before I go to bed when I lock them up for the night I tell them good night my ladies <3

Who knew I would be talking to chickens:)

Ok. So this isn't necessarily what I've said...more like what I've done. I started "purring" and then saying "I love you!" at night when I tuck my chickens in....every night they "purr" back. After about a week and a half, I say, "I love you!" without purring, and they purr back. In my head and without much logic, my chickens are telling me they love me too! Lmao

Ok. So this isn't necessarily what I've said...more like what I've done. I started "purring" and then saying "I love you!" at night when I tuck my chickens in....every night they "purr" back. After about a week and a half, I say, "I love you!" without purring, and they purr back. In my head and without much logic, my chickens are telling me they love me too! Lmao
Haha!! Awww. :) That's too cute.

Back
Top Bottom