Things you never said until you had chickens.......

"COME TO ME, MY CHICKEN MINIONS!!!!!" is what I yell whenever I come home, or go out the door. When I yell this, all 45 come running up and proceed to follow me around. It REALLY messes with my dads friends, lol.
Oh my gosh!! I can totally relate! :D My brother thinks it's so embarrassing.
roll.png

"COME TO ME, MY CHICKEN MINIONS!!!!!" is what I yell whenever I come home, or go out the door. When I yell this, all 45 come running up and proceed to follow me around. It REALLY messes with my dads friends, lol.
lol i wistle and they flock towards me.... especially if there is food invovled... it was scarier with my 20-30 birds :/ now there is eleven adults and 50 is chicks/teenagers

We have a hen named Crazy B**ch.... When I need them to go back in the pen so I can lock up... I have to yell for her. Oh so fun standing in my yard yelling "Crazy B**ch get your @$$ back in the pen or I'll roast it for dinner!" My neighbors haven't called the cops to report me for domestic abuse yet, but I'll bet it will happen!

My husband doesn't like chickens to peck his feet... so he always threatens to test out just how flightless they are. My sons and I get the giggles to see him in a standoff with or toe-obsessed rooster. He's dancing around yelling and the rooster is ignoring him and pecking toes. I can only imagine the neighbors face hearing him yelling "Gramps, I'll boot your butt so hard you might be the first to fly to China with no airplane!"

Yup lol,mine are also trained to come to "heeeerrrrreee chiiiiick chick chick chick" yelled like your yodelling. My BFF has a pic of me laying face down in the herd, completely covered in chickens cause I put feed on my back and called them XD.

Back
Top Bottom